Calgary the Progressive

Commodity Marketing

Tools

Calgary the Progressive

Oct 30, 2017 | 08:48 31 Why not lock up the biggest drug pushers of all big pharma? Prescription pain killers in particular. Reply With Quote
farmaholic's Avatar Oct 30, 2017 | 08:55 32
Quote Originally Posted by biglentil View Post
Why not lock up the biggest drug pushers of all big pharma? Prescription pain killers in particular.
You calling me a pusher? You better have evidence to back up that claim! Reply With Quote
Nov 3, 2017 | 21:00 33
Quote Originally Posted by Casered View Post
Your analogy is way to simplified. Most heroin addicts want to quit. They don’t enjoy a life of misery. Heroin addiction takes a hold so strong it’s hard to imangine. Im saying jail is not the place for them, rehab is. Most addicts never see a doctor if we can get these people into facilities where they can possibly get treatment that’s a step in the right direction.
A tweet from a first responder:

GJ Galante
🇨🇦
✝️
✡️‏ @Shemp_358
Replying to @reicurran

I'm a first responder in Toronto. Essentially what it does is give these people an accelerated time table to kill themselves.
4:48 PM - 3 Nov 2017

He doesn't seem very positive about shooting galleries and sniffing strips. Given his qualification to comment, I wouldn't be inclined to argue against him. Reply With Quote
Nov 3, 2017 | 22:27 34 That's why I call them ASSISTED SUICIDE SITES. Reply With Quote
Nov 4, 2017 | 07:34 35 My opinion, big house prison for the dealers, but rehabs run like a jail for users who are caught doing shit to get money or barter for drugs. Double sentences for guards and family and friends who bring the drugs into rehab and jail. Sadly, drugs are more readily available in these places then on the street. Cost is too high at rehab also. Most people can only afford 2 or 3 weeks when they probably need 6 months. Lastly, they have to want to quit. Neighbours favorite saying is " I don't have a drug problem because I don't want to quit." He has been doing meth for probably close to 10 years now. Weighs 90 pounds, teeth yellow, skin covered with sores, but he likes it. Reply With Quote