• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The wingnuts that Trudeau listens to

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The wingnuts that Trudeau listens to

[URL="http://business.financialpost.com/opinion/terence-corcoran-the-trudeau-governments-preposterous-prophet-of-anti-oil-and-anti-capitalism"]http://business.financialpost.com/opinion/terence-corcoran-the-trudeau-governments-preposterous-prophet-of-anti-oil-and-anti-capitalism[/URL]

And people like Chucky...

LOL.

Be interesting to hear what grassy and forage have to say about this guy and his vision .... lol

Comment

Yikes, Trudeau,Carr and the Liberals sure have some scary company.

From the article......

Rifkin wants Canada to become a North American beachhead for his extremist reworking of the world economic order. His objective is to impose a fantastic new regime based on zero oil, zero beef, zero capitalism, and a new Collaborative Commons based on the Internet and 3D printing. Is this what the Trudeau government and its ministers, including Jim Carr, have in mind?

Comment

Anyone hear of George Soros ? Lol
        He has counciled JT, and has some very hard core extremely far left

Comment

Quote Rifkin: "By eliminating beef from the human diet, our species takes a significant step toward a new species consciousness, reaching out in a spirit of shared partnership with the bovine and, by extension, other sentient creatures with whom we share the earth.”

No doubt Rifkin's shared feelings with the bovine species results from his consistent record of producing copious amounts of bullshit.

He's the perfect example of someone who has managed to slither through life having produced nothing of value and only immeasurable harm.

Oh wait, maybe that's why he's the sock puppet's kind of guy.

Comment

What is this world coming to..... when will people wake up....

Comment

Only when they're hungry enough.

Comment

Its real easy look at the wing nuts on here that support him.

Every thing he does is perfect and if he does screw up blame some one else or say it was harpers fault.

Comment

Exactly right Blackpowder. Then we have real chaos. People have lost their focus on what is important. Losing their cell phone is more catastrophic than having food or water.

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER3 View Post
                    Its real easy look at the wing nuts on here that support him.

Every thing he does is perfect and if he does screw up blame some one else or say it was harpers fault.
                    Come come now there is no one not even CC on this forum that are more extreme in there beliefs than YOU

Comment

Really when the saskparty screws up I call them on it like the insurance premium tax and I said I never liked bill Boyd or who I liked in harpers world and who I did it.

See if something is wrong I call it out if something is good I praise them.

You elected a shit for brains I said liberals were thieves and liers and even gave him a few months to prove himself.

Well it’s easy to see he really is a shit for brains that liberals will love till they lose the election and wonder what happened.

Comment

And that's why we ve been screwed ignored etc by the current people. No win for us in this arrangement.
                        Delusional to say the sask party was great for rural sask. They ve used farming to fill their friends pockets. Take a good look at agcapital etc. I would bet if you looked at their acquired holdings they obviously had inside info on foreign ownership. And when people started talking all of a sudden jumped ship. But it's all still there if you look. Just one example.

Comment

Then there is the major land barons in the SW sask , Billy boys area, that got their hands on a pile of land , Billy's buddies farming it. Also the same group from Alberta that owns that land was involved in the Regina by pass deal making out like bandits .
                          Yes , it's all there if you look.
                          Unfortunately Brad turned a blind eye to all of this off kilter activity.
                          And yes they are all going to jump ship leaving crop insurance with zero in the bank .
                          I just find it hard to believe in any party after all this b/S .
                          Watching JT and his inner circle makes my skin crawl because I knew it for the moment he was proclaimed the Liberal leader 👎👎

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
                            Then there is the major land barons in the SW sask , Billy boys area, that got their hands on a pile of land , Billy's buddies farming it. Also the same group from Alberta that owns that land was involved in the Regina by pass deal making out like bandits .
                            Yes , it's all there if you look.
                            Unfortunately Brad turned a blind eye to all of this off kilter activity.
                            And yes they are all going to jump ship leaving crop insurance with zero in the bank .
                            I just find it hard to believe in any party after all this b/S .
                            Watching JT and his inner circle makes my skin crawl because I knew it for the moment he was proclaimed the Liberal leader 👎👎
                            Crop Insurance is already 1.3 billion in the hole.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                            • Return to Topic List
                            Working...