• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NDP Leadership

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NDP Leadership

WE all saw who we wanted to lead the Sask party. What about the other guys? Not a chance I would ever vote for either one but who is Chuck and his friends supporting?

This is a good topic as i for one feel the NDP has nothing for Candidates.

The once powerful NDP is left with left wing nut jobs that are trying to rally support of 30% of population that just doesn't care any more.

The days of Roy Allen and Eddy are done.

The new crop is pathetic.

But Now lets here from the supporters because they have a better insight on this thing.

Comment

I pretty sure the NDPers only have ONE official candidate in the race, at least last I've heard, please correct me if I'm wrong.
      The other guy keeps saying he's getting into the race, but just like a kid who tells his mom' "I'll pick up my toys, I'll pick up my toys, I'll pick up my toys" and never does.
      Is the other guy holding off getting into the race because he knew something about that other incident that happened while he was leader, and did do much or anything regarding it?
      Last edited by danny W1M; Oct 18, 2017, 07:46.

Comment

It's an interesting topic.
        There is a fine line for people in this party between being tolerable to urban pro union voters and going off the deep end to admire Castro, Venezuela, North Korea. (This did happen recently with the federal NDP leadership)

A lot of their voters are union workers and will never change political affiliation and a lot of them live in their parents basement...this is who the big Orange machine have to give them incentives to vote.

Good to hear what the left wingers think.

Comment

Some people would like A Fiscally Responsible Conservative Government but it seems more likely to find SASQUATCHS and Unicorns prancing in the meadow.......in the past at LEAST the NDP had Batteries in their Calculator

Comment

Really your NDP were awful they didn’t know what a calculator was

Comment

Really your NDP were awful they didn’t know what a calculator was

Comment

Hard to find a leader when he or she will lose there seat in the next election.

Comment

It was blatantly obvious to all the NDP hate rural any where, love cities, people that are easily herded, dependent and not thinking for themselves....

Comment

I am not sure why all the Sask party haters won't talk about their party's candidates? No one will even mention their names. I guess that's a good thing.

Comment

Bring this back up to the top,,,,to give the lefties another chance to comment,

Where are you NDPer, lefty, Wall haters, who's your new leader going to be? Seems you only have 2 candidates? Going to throw your hat in the ring, you only have to go up against Wotherspoon or Meili?

Comment

Originally posted by danny W1M View Post
                        Bring this back up to the top,,,,to give the lefties another chance to comment,

Where are you NDPer, lefty, Wall haters, who's your new leader going to be? Seems you only have 2 candidates? Going to throw your hat in the ring, you only have to go up against Wotherspoon or Meili?
                        may hafta resurrect colonel romanow , lol

Comment

No f*cking way , he resigned right after I suggested he should...coincidence or am i in charge...

Now watch Morneau take my advice...

Comment

Originally posted by fjlip View Post
                            No f*cking way , he resigned right after I suggested he should...coincidence or am i in charge...

Now watch Morneau take my advice...
                            You been talkin to Brad Fj?

Comment

Not I ...

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...