• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sask Party New Leader

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sask Party New Leader

I am curious who people would like to see as the new leader of the Sask Party. I thought there was a thread but I couldn't find one. Anyways I also ask because I don't have a strong opinion myself on who to support. I am not that political, I liked Wall, and now I see 3 or 4 picks I don't know too much about. I think Alanna Koch and Scott Moe would be my 2 top picks but interested to hear other opinions.
    Last edited by Grahamp; Oct 16, 2017, 18:41. Reason: Spelling

Alana is my pick.

I'm afraid the ndp will get in next election unless something drastic changes...

Comment

I don't know the rest, and it doesn't matter. Alanna Koch is far and away the best leader you could elect in SK.

Comment

First vote is for Alana

We need a change and I think she will do good against a NDP that has no plan and wants to still blame Devine for everything since sask became a province.

Comment

I like Alana also. She has lots of experience with the civil service and Ag and I know she is wired "right"

Comment

Alanna Koch
            Last edited by ColevilleH2S; Oct 16, 2017, 18:27. Reason: Damn Spellcheck

Comment

Alanna

Comment

Trump

Comment

Originally posted by Klause View Post
                  Alana is my pick.

I'm afraid the ndp will get in next election unless something drastic changes...
                  Don't know if I can stomach another ten lost years with that useless party

Comment

Alanna for sure. I have known her for 30 years and have nothing but respect for her. There is no one that can out work her.

Comment

Won't fly unless they admit and take responsibility for the absolute mess and corruption that's occurred. The Ndp didn't i their last days and got hammerred it will be the same unless they elect someone from outside that is upfront and doesn't try to hide the crap that's gone on.
                      She would win hands down if she came out and was honest about the mistakes.

Comment

Bill Boyd for Sask Party Kommandant

LEP approved this message

Comment

No old guard for me, thanx. Watching this party slide off the rails has turned me off.

Comment

There's been a couple of damn good examples of what not to do when you look at the federal level in Canada and the US. If we need a "celebrtity" as a leader instead of a "qualified" person, maybe Brent Butt is available....at least he's funny....and not a "joke". Hopefully "credentials" win the day!

What I find funny is the swinging and jabs Wall is making on his way out....nothing to lose. Freedom from political correctness is liberating.

Comment

It's almost embarrassing he did nothing about all these things for a decade now on the way out after leaving a mess he's found some bravery? How about either staying and facing the music to see what people really think of you the party will then clearly need outside blood or else put your tail beteeen your legs and go home.
                              Even though he's mentioning some good issues what has he been able to do all those years to fix them? Too busy sitting and watching friends pockets get filled I guess.
                              He's got his own equalization problem right within the province we re paying for his pals to fill their pockets while doing nothing for it. If he wanted to leave with some dignity he should have cleaned up what we all have seen happening here first. But instead is destroying the party.
                              Way to go!!! Hello Ndp. My God!!! How selfish.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...
                              X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.