• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Finally! People getting pissed at trudeau

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally! People getting pissed at trudeau

[URL="https://globalnews.ca/news/3765696/analysis-poll-finds-scheers-tories-ahead-of-trudeaus-liberals-but-can-we-believe-it/"]https://globalnews.ca/news/3765696/analysis-poll-finds-scheers-tories-ahead-of-trudeaus-liberals-but-can-we-believe-it/[/URL]

But Scheer still has to muzzle the old stock Canadians and the old guard conservatives like Ritz to do so....

Comment

Throwing money around
      Taxing
      Working towards marijuana legalization

What a legacy.

Comment

U.S. got a nut and we got a dummy. We need him to stick up for Canadians and use common sense in the decisions he makes for all Canadians not just whats good for eastern Canada.

Comment

At some point Ontario residents will have their quota of socks, selfies, marijuana talk, broken promises for the middle class and realize he provides absolutely zero substance.

Comment

Originally posted by Oliver88 View Post
            At some point Ontario residents will have their quota of socks, selfies, marijuana talk, broken promises for the middle class and realize he provides absolutely zero substance.
            Yep just like Wynne/McGuinty... wait the GTA is still suckers for punishment on that one

Comment

reality set in for most when he bought a f$&king terrorist . and if he paid him out because he was going to win in court then there is something wrong with the f$&King laws here .

Comment

But is there enough people ? I sure hope so!

Comment

JT. Is just tweaking the recipe for his reelection

2 cups Money for Quebec
                  1/2 cup Money for First Nations
                  3/4 tbsp Money for new immigrants
                  Dash of "Support" to the broke youth (legalize pot)

Bake for two more years

His dad served as PM for 15 years...I am sure JT is hoping to do better.

Comment

I think achy breaky acres has it about right.

Comment

Originally posted by Ache4Acres View Post
                      JT. Is just tweaking the recipe for his reelection

2 cups Money for Quebec
                      1/2 cup Money for First Nations
                      3/4 tbsp Money for new immigrants
                      Dash of "Support" to the broke youth (legalize pot)

Bake for two more years

His dad served as PM for 15 years...I am sure JT is hoping to do better.
                      There will be a shitload more money for Indians than a 1/2 cup. Watch his speech at the UN? I thought he was going to start seizing 1/2 of all the white man's assets in Canada because of the 'horrors of colonialism' and how shameful we all are for even existing in the red man's world.

Comment

caseih,,,,seems there's some uncertainty now, whether the $10,000,000.00 paid to Khadr is actually the correct amount paid out. Talk that his lawyers received their own cheque worth millions. Also that the Liberal government used tactics to aid Khadr in such a manner, to help him keep his and his lawyers money out of the hands of the American widow who had earlier won a settlement against Khadr.
                        Liberals hate both the military and Americans so much that I could believe they'd sink so low. I guess it won't hurt the Liberals with their political base though.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                        • Return to Topic List
                        Working...