• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chewing Tobacco

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chewing Tobacco

Good morning all.
    I occasionally suffer from small migraines bit hard to pinpoint sometimes "optic" migraines other times just normal. Just every once in a while.
    Take a dose of asprin daily suggested by a doctor,mostly keeps it at bay. but most mornings have a ever so slight headache not alcohol induced either.

When up in dawsons creek father of the family I stayed with was discussing it with him and he had a similar issue and he takes a wad of tobacco mornings only and takes edge off headaches.

Well I tried it and bought a few tins home with me and seems to do the trick.

Presume its the nicotine and ps don't smoke cant stand it.

Any of you guys chew its actually banned from sale here but your allowed to import 1.5 kg at a time.

Sorry for being off topic, about 2/3 of farmers/ranchers I stayed with had copenhagen or skoal in the pocket.

Chances are pot or marijiuana will be more effective and its anti cancer!

"Don't worry be happy"

Our lovely prime minister Treaudu is making it legal now, book a return ticket soon.

I get headaches as well can't call them migrain, until it's legal and I get a doctors note

Comment

Try quiting gluten..
      It causes migraines in some people.

Comment

drunk
        Last edited by cuban_assassin; Sep 23, 2017, 21:33.

Comment

Originally posted by cuban_assassin View Post
          Really Partners!!!!
          Maybe farmers like you who farmer a couple quarters with a combine designed for 5000 acres should quit commenting so much. We don't need coffin dodging hobbyists spouting off about what real farmers are doing
          WTF was that?

Comment

sorry
            drunk neighbour ha ha
            Last edited by cuban_assassin; Sep 23, 2017, 21:34.

Comment

Lol. Ok. Go hard or go home. I'm at home now.

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
                WTF was that?
                Cut him a break. It was a hard day carpet farming for him.

Also no one on the internet farms less than 20 000 acres Cuban.

Iceman Out

Comment

Good thing I captured that masterpiece by hitting the "reply to" icon. Not lost to the edit button.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                  • Return to Topic List
                  Working...