• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Carbon tax

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Carbon tax

Doing some calculations and realized that each person on earth breathes out 2.3lbs of co2 per day so over 1 year that is 6205000000000lbs of co2 a year. That's 6 trillion 205 billion pounds of co2. Now charge everyone 50 dollars a ton that will give the govt some extra cash. If you exercise vigorously you release 8 times more co2. If haven't found any info yet on the release of methane by humans but a far tax could be big. Could be why trudope wants Muslims in canada because they eat lots of legumes and we know that's good for far production.

Damn autocorrect won let me spell fart.

Comment

yup...Click image for larger version

Name:	air.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	35.2 KB
ID:	766015

Comment

Somebody tweeted a pic of trudope speaking at UN meeting in new York yesterday it showed at least half of the seats were empty. It would appear the rest of the world has realized he is a fukin idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by sofa.king View Post
          Somebody tweeted a pic of trudope speaking at UN meeting in new York yesterday it showed at least half of the seats were empty. It would appear the rest of the world has realized he is a fukin idiot.
          Maybe they had all nipped out to the travel agent to book a trip to Nambia lol.

Comment

All the hot air made the room uncomfortable?

Comment

Kinda reminds me of Billy Ray Cirus .... a one hit wonder . I think his ten minutes of stardom is wearing off .

Comment

Reminds me of Harper when he spoke at UN everyone went for lunch.

Comment

None of the U.S. media were their at justins press conference yesterday, not even the leftist organization called CNN.

He took questions from Canadian media first, then the next question was from "Court TV", and the next two were from even more obscure outlets. Then Justin left the building.

There were no CBS, NBC, ABC, FOX, CNN, no NYT, WashPost, or LAT, no AP, no Reuters, no BBC, not even HufPo. Nobody wanted to hear what he had to say.

CBC's biggest beef after the press conference, was that justin didn't give any straight answers to the Canadian journalists that were there. Hard to believe I was hearing that from CBC, imagine!

Comment

Justin will be a great fit to run the UN , useless organization of talking heads .
                    Sooner the better .

Comment

Doing some calculations and realized that each person on earth breathes out 2.3lbs of co2 per day so over 1 year that is 6205000000000lbs of co2 a year. That's 6 trillion 205 billion pounds of co2. Now charge everyone 50 dollars a ton that will give the govt some extra cash. If you exercise vigorously you release 8 times more co2. If haven't found any info yet on the release of methane by humans but a far tax could be big. Could be why trudope wants Muslims in canada because they eat lots of legumes and we know that's good for far production.
                      I have done this calculation before as well and the C02 emitted by humans is over 6% of the reported total for the world. I guess this would explain when most environmentalists appear to despise humanity. I have often wondered if you included all mammals on earth how much C02 would be emitted from C02 exhaling life forms. I have also concluded that most left leaning enviro's dislike oil because so many people get wealthy producing it!!! They don't want wealthy people just big government and high taxes, total control.

Comment

Hamloc, that's the beauty of our planet,,,, The more humans creating co2, the better crops and plant health we have, the more food we can grow! It's a lovely cycle.

Look at the tremendous impact those forest fires had this summer and last! More c02 in the air the bigger the crop. SF3 has forgotten to take this into account in his canola production estimate. Of course we're gonna have 20mil t. of canola, all thanks to an abundance of co2 !

More co2 is good, more co2 is good, more co2 is good, carbon tax will lead us all to starvation.

Comment

Wonder if CBC would ever ask why he is pissing away billions over the budget Canadians can afford. Hence his tax agenda. When will we ever get someone who runs Canada like we are expected to run our businesses. We are so ****ed it ain't funny.

Comment

I guess the UN reps are now over his socks.

Comment

Could someone please photoshop the Canadian entourage out of the pictures above.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...