• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Good Morning i feel like stirring the pot today hope the link works

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good Morning i feel like stirring the pot today hope the link works

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/world/the-times/experts-admit-global-warming-predictions-wrong/news-story/fa5d90b23d16eb08e7d0d6b14d1bbf0c

ps Australia starting to need some serious rain but its not climate change its October almost rains diminish and can be a lottery in october

Stirring what pot? The market doesn't care what you grow or we grow they'll find a big crop somewhere. Maybe the rain you get after harvest will increase those yields. Hahaha

Comment

climate change pot

Comment

I can't get much out of the link other than a newspaper trying to sell me a subscription.

As far as climate change it was dreamt up by bureaucrats. Of course the climate changes, last summer it rained all summer and was cold. This summer it never rained and was hot a complete opposite to last year! Should we be alarmed?

Comment

Originally posted by seldomseen View Post
          I can't get much out of the link other than a newspaper trying to sell me a subscription.

As far as climate change it was dreamt up by bureaucrats. Of course the climate changes, last summer it rained all summer and was cold. This summer it never rained and was hot a complete opposite to last year! Should we be alarmed?
          hit the close button subscription should be able to read article

Comment

Didn't work here.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...