• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Agco's The King of The Hill Again

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes in its hay day Massey was way ahead starting with the 760 and 860s then the big problems happened and crash.

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER3 View Post
      Not saying I'm sold till i see it in action but the Class is not a combine that works well either. Throw a pan under as your harvesting and then throw under the new Deere and i was surprised at the Results. Not in Class favour.

Funny some wonder why we use the Massey big swathers. Real easy I swath 2 12 hr days and one 8 and finally you bring fuel. DEF is min fill on first field top up maybe once.

Buy two Deere get three Massey. Math makes sense.
      Are you talking the MacDon green swathers or those 4895 pieces of junk.

Did they ever build their own grain head for that thing or only ever stuck a MoneyBee on it so far ahead that you couldn't see over the back of the header to see the cutterbar when the header was on the ground cutting peas or lentils.... then those cab pillars!!!
      Last edited by farmaholic; Sep 20, 2017, 07:28.

Comment

Binthere , was that the class 9?
        Most likely at Swistons ?
        If it was , those boys will put it through the paces for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
          I would imagine Full Line out of Stoon will be the only one to Demo it , maybe Ag World .
          Agworld is flat out selling lexion

Comment

Kick ass paint job!

I'll let other review, for a few years, before ??

Comment

Ya I will wait 2-3 years as well , our last experience with a new Massey model was frustrating and very costly.

Comment

Black Agco in my area. Hope they used thicker steel and put all the bolts in this one.

Comment

Ya I will wait 2-3 years as well , our last experience with a new Massey model was frustrating and very costly.
                  Which model?

Comment

Originally posted by blackpowder View Post
                    Black Agco in my area. Hope they used thicker steel and put all the bolts in this one.
                    In my experience the agco combines are heavy duty when compared to CNH.

Comment

Price???

Comment

Originally posted by rockpile View Post
                        Price???
                        LOL

Phone Agco and report back to us.

Comment

The 9795 and 9895 were well built , the 9540's we had were not to say the least .
                          If all the upgrades were done I am sure they are fine , but like iceman pointed out that would be after 40 pages of updates .
                          Like most new models of anything there always seems to be weak spots not thoroughly thought out .

Comment

Lol! The price won't be released until November but they did say it will be expensive. Claims to have the biggest everything and that must include cost of purchase.

Comment

New gen. Class 10

Comment

The 9795 and 9895 were well built , the 9540's we had were not to say the least .
                                If all the upgrades were done I am sure they are fine , but like iceman pointed out that would be after 40 pages of updates .
                                Like most new models of anything there always seems to be weak spots not thoroughly thought out .
                                Good to know, sounds like some bad customer management by a salesman too if they didn't ensure the updates were done for a customer. I prefer to buy older machinery at auctions where there is a full farm dispersal lineup so likely not an issue for us.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...
                                X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                                You agree to our and by clicking I agree.