• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bill's phone number

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bill's phone number

light him up

Gormley had a major discussion today about Bill and Justin's newest tax scheme.

Comment

If that ****in prick Trudeau did an honest days work in his life or took some risk....maybe he'd understand the importance of letting people who did keep what they earned and accumulated! ****in knob!

Edit: add to that a useless feelgood globe-trotting spendthrift.
      Last edited by farmaholic; Sep 20, 2017, 22:05.

Comment

Originally posted by Oliver88 View Post
        Gormley had a major discussion today about Bill and Justin's newest tax scheme.
        one of the local farmers , Terry youwza even got a call from Bill . don't think he even knows anything . Terry stumped him . it's on gormley . apparently he has the Twitter world on fire also . good on Terry !

Comment

He even looks like a career criminal politician. Straight out look at you and tell u the sky is falling and we have to do this or we will die. Zero accountability no matter the party.

Comment

I called Bill's number almost 3 weeks ago, left a voicemail with my phone number, stating that I wanted to discuss my concerns with the proposed tax revamp and have yet to have my call returned.

So get in line! LOL

Oh wait, maybe I called too early...

Comment

Looks to be a damp couple days over a large section of the country might be the time to really read over the various articles on these changes using google news lots of decent break downs on the proposals .
              This is the largest proposed revamp of the the tax system in 50 years and it WILL affect you in some way. Even if it means only restructuring rental agreements as I believe A lot of rented land I might think may be going to find themselves suddenly offside with these rules calling the rent passive income from a real estate holding.( may have to have joint ventures with everyone? not sure havent asked the pros )
              Leaving land to non farming children in your will is going to be a bad thing.
              Reasonableness test for paying the kids ( Id like to see sock boy keep up with my 16 year old daughter who beats me out of bed by at least an hour each morning)
              The passive income and 90-10 active inactive rules as they already stand have caused me alot of bs and stands to get worse potentially. ( sometimes land isnt for sale and Im sorry I actually do make some money from time to time around here and rather than buy shiny things I do like to buy dirt and a little cash on hand to buy that dirt isn't a bad thing Bill, some people actually believe debt can be a bad thing . Again thats directed at you socky.

lots to digest here and little time to say your piece.

Comment

Rural crime is bad enough at the moment. Now these 2 golden boys have painted small business as "tax cheats" when all we are doing is following the law. They just painted a giant bullseye on our back because "we don't pay our fair share". Karl Marx had a lot of success using this strategy. Nobody had even mentioned where the money is going. How about some accountability? Why don't they just print money and peg it to a % of gdp and eliminate taxes? I'm getting the **** out, hello Wyoming.

Comment

I think we should sell out to the ****ing investment houses and sit it out for two years.....

Wait for the ad .....farmers needed....

Comment

A couple years ago the journalist society handed over on a silver platter the information of thousands of the real tax cheats. Funny how that was brushed aside and still forgotten or more like ignored.funding to cra budget cut. Panama papers.
                    Last edited by binthere; Sep 21, 2017, 09:50.

Comment

Originally posted by binthere View Post
                      A couple years ago the journalist society handed over on a silver platter the information of thousands of the real tax cheats. Funny how that was brushed aside and still forgotten or more like ignored.funding to cra budget cut.
                      Bill Morneau's name was listed in the Panama Papers list.

His Mccains, Bombardier connections seem fairly sketchy too.
                      Why attack small businesses but don't touch large corporations???

Comment

Exactly!!!!!

Comment

Get ole Gerry Ritz on it . He seems to be ready to finally say something lol

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                          • Return to Topic List
                          Working...