• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hurray boys don't miss out!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hurray boys don't miss out!

Viterra text this morning $11.00 march delivery, me think $11.00 December and $12.00 for March this crop is 15-16 mill,and a shit load has been hauled in off combine!

stats can says 19,707,925, hello $9

Comment

wonder where all the canola is our crops 15 to 20 bpa less yes there is some very good crops around but not much that will beat last years so how can they come up with these all time highs. by the way there was not much last years crop left out there Camrose crushing plant is railing canola in from somewhere.

Comment

I am hoping $11 comes earlier than March. Demand for canola remains strong. US soybean crop may not be as good as expected?...but who knows on that.

Comment

Local elevator taking 12% canola no deductions. Lots of crop out and weather looks like October harvest. Got all my wheat off and some canola. Some great crops here but a lot of shitty late ones too. Canola all over the map. Some 50's but lots in the 30's. Area average will be down from last couple years if guys get it off. Cereals look great but lots of cps so late and needs time. This area grows lots of canola and if it's a harbinger for things I can't see a 20 million tonne crop.

Comment

Originally posted by tubs View Post
            wonder where all the canola is our crops 15 to 20 bpa less yes there is some very good crops around but not much that will beat last years so how can they come up with these all time highs. by the way there was not much last years crop left out there Camrose crushing plant is railing canola in from somewhere.
            I agree, last year the acres around here were flush with Canola, some too heavy to cut - no kidding! Thousands of acres of crappy Canola, under 20 bushel around this year. Guess those acres don't count.

Comment

Sounds like there was over $11 available for November and December today

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
              • Return to Topic List
              Working...
              X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.