• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CP closing producer car siding.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CP closing producer car siding.

Plain and Valley, same paper, as the DPF filter thief's, is a full page article about CP closing another 10 producer car loading sites. In 2005 there were 79 sites on CP rail lines, if no moratorium, there will be only 26 sites left in Sask on CP rail lines this October. Just F Y I

Railways don't want them, grain companies don't want them and CGC has been gutted to nothing more then a skeleton with no power, so what do you expect. Hope you don't count on them as means to save on elevation as they'll all be gone in a couple of years

I know you didn't like the CWB Danny Boy but they were the only ones that took on the railways on issues such as this.

A true sign of Marketing freedom, right!!!

Comment

Never used them, never thought I could save/make money using them either. I have good relationships with various terminals in a certain radius, so why worry about lining up cars, hauling tractor and swing auger umpteen miles, and worry about cars showing up when it's 30 eiffing below zero.

I just noticed the story in this free little newspaper and thought I'd pass it along.

don't get so horny grassy.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
      • Return to Topic List
      Working...