• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

4º

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

4º

In Regina..
    It was cool when I quit swathing last night but didn't think it was going to dip that low.

Frost damage as available excuse at elevators now.

Comment

Originally posted by bucket View Post
      Frost damage as available excuse at elevators now.
      Lol...even for the stuff tucked safely in my bins?

Comment

For sure....

Comment

Every wrinkle will be frost damage.Very poor grain buyer that can not tell frosty from drought stress. 3 degress at 6:10 this morning.

Comment

Soybeans here are shivering and confused.

Comment

Frost on my lawn in the shaded lowspot.
              Last edited by biglentil; Aug 20, 2017, 07:02.

Comment

Soy will be aborting top pods and shutting down over the next week. Watch and learn boys.

Had that back a few years ago drove out early to spray and news said it got to plus 2 or so. Looked at soy all day it just didn't look right. Week later it started its fall process. When we went to harvest all the big top pods were blank. No seeds just blanks.

Plus 4 is close

Comment

Closest weather station was +0.3 this AM.

Comment

Hopefully we can get past September 15th without a frost.

Comment

A low of 11 C for the next week says our soy will continue to pod and fill. I'm impressed with those R1's. Going to be better than last year on the same ground, and last year was the expression of Tony the tiger.. Will not freeze here before October 10.

Comment

Originally posted by checking View Post
                        A low of 11 C for the next week says our soy will continue to pod and fill. I'm impressed with those R1's. Going to be better than last year on the same ground, and last year was the expression of Tony the tiger.. Will not freeze here before October 10.
                        I sure hope your predictions are correct. 👍🏻

Comment

Full moon on sept 6th. I would not be surprised if that is a frost date. If you believe in that kinda stuff. Crops gettin worse the more I swath. The later crops not going to be that great here. But lots of good yields according to the combine monitors haha!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                          • Return to Topic List
                          Working...