• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A good week

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A good week

A good week all around for humanity. These clowns below being laughed out of town in Vancouver today, similar result in Boston, Rebel media going down in flames, Bannon gone. And now this prediction that Trump will resign:

[URL="http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/art-of-the-deal-donald-trump-resign-us-president-predict-tony-schwartz a7898526.html"]http://http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/art-of-the-deal-donald-trump-resign-us-president-predict-tony-schwartz-a7898526.html[/URL]

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2017-08-19 at 10.17.17 PM.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	16.1 KB
ID:	777684

Would have been even better if JT gets tossed out and one once of common sense gets into politics both Fed and provincial. And Bill Boyd and co go to jail

Comment

Ounce that is ... these god damed phones lol

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
        Would have been even better if JT gets tossed out and one once of common sense gets into politics both Fed and provincial. And Bill Boyd and co go to jail
        Got to wonder why the puke hasn't sued for slander and defamation....

Maybe you need to be innocent?

Everyone is innocent until proven guilty....right?

Comment

Hahaha isn't that the truth that f n spell check makes more mistakes for me than I make.

Comment

Originally posted by the big wheel View Post
            Hahaha isn't that the truth that f n spell check makes more mistakes for me than I make.
            Proof reed and correkt befour ewe hit submission

Comment

Too lazy and impatient!!! Hahaha

Comment

Oh wait grass will say you guys have spelling errors and correct.

Truth comes out its auto correct and phones like I said all along.

Comment

The shit storm just keeps piling up in front of Trump. He seems oblivious or is unable to stop crapping on just about everything. The Russian connection will be his biggest obstacle. By the time Trump steps down, is impeached or loses the next election he will have set back the Republicans and Conservative politics by several decades.

What is unsettling is the number of Americans and some Canadians who still think he is doing a good job! The problem is bigger than Trump in that millions of Americans voted for him in the first place.

There are numerous apologists on this site who just can't bring themselves to say anything negative about Trump. Perhaps behind the facade they are quietly critical.

This has been the most interesting if not frightening period in US politics. Trump makes George Bush and even Ronald Reagan look good in relative terms.

What can the block head do to top the last few months?

Comment

I am worried this open-door policy is going to lead to a backlash sooner than later.

Comment

Accepting Immigrants and refugees is widely accepted by mainstream politics in Canada. Harper's Conservatives had a quota for 250,000 immigrants per year I believe maybe more.

The Refugee issue is linked to war, famine and Trumps threat to deport millions of undocumented. Many of the refugees will not be allowed to stay in Canada because they don't fit the definition.

Immigration is a way to grow the economy in countries with declining birth rates and aging populations. Bringing in skilled immigrants and less skilled ones is good for businesses that are struggling to fill positions.

Comment

No, ChuckChuck, what is unsettling is that CNN is at war with the president of the US and you and the other alt-left types are on the wrong side. You're on the side of the media, not the country. CNN and the other media outlets have never and will never accept Trump as president. You and your type are dumb enough to believe them and the race dividing crap they spew every day. It's far easier to sit back and claim to be victimized by every-****ing-thing you don't have a hope of changing than to get off your ass and fix the things in your life that you can change. Heaven forbid you take some responsibility for the past decisions you've made in your life.

Comment

Not sure what planet you two are on grassy and chuck chuck but there are very very few hard core Trump supporters on here if any .
                          Go spout your Trump bashing somewhere else .
                          We have just as many issues here with our PM as they have with Trump if not more here shortly as JT policies are going to bankrupt the average Taxpayer

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
                            The shit storm just keeps piling up in front of Trump. He seems oblivious or is unable to stop crapping on just about everything. The Russian connection will be his biggest obstacle. By the time Trump steps down, is impeached or loses the next election he will have set back the Republicans and Conservative politics by several decades.

What is unsettling is the number of Americans and some Canadians who still think he is doing a good job! The problem is bigger than Trump in that millions of Americans voted for him in the first place.

There are numerous apologists on this site who just can't bring themselves to say anything negative about Trump. Perhaps behind the facade they are quietly critical.

This has been the most interesting if not frightening period in US politics. Trump makes George Bush and even Ronald Reagan look good in relative terms.

What can the block head do to top the last few months?
                            Partisan politics aside the problem is individuals running for office because they are rich and powerful or cool (trump, Hillary, Trudeau) not because they are genuinely interested in serving the interests of their country. It's a sad state politics is in right now. I blame the media but mostly voters and the political establishment. The right wing in Canada rejected oleary and I applaud them for that.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
                              Accepting Immigrants and refugees is widely accepted by mainstream politics in Canada. Harper's Conservatives had a quota for 250,000 immigrants per year I believe maybe more.

The Refugee issue is linked to war, famine and Trumps threat to deport millions of undocumented. Many of the refugees will not be allowed to stay in Canada because they don't fit the definition.

Immigration is a way to grow the economy in countries with declining birth rates and aging populations. Bringing in skilled immigrants and less skilled ones is good for businesses that are struggling to fill positions.
                              I thought it was 25,000.

I have no problem with immigration as long as their demands don't go against our 'core values'. I also believe that Canada needs to be careful what they freely hand out to them as per this article:

http://marketplace.troymedia.com/2017/08/do-immigrants-work-harder/

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...
                              X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.