• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you take this offer??

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Would you take this offer??

Guy a know has 63 lb durum elevator offered him $11 bu, they told him it's the highest test weight stuff they will likely see this year. Market price at this particular facility is $9. He told them to stick it where the sun don't shine.
    Talk about how we get screwed.

Where is this elevator? Sounds like a pretty good deal

Comment

I can't disclose that I may take that offer and flood the market. Haha

Comment

ND elevator

Comment

Not a ND elevator. From what I've been told ND pasta mills have bought up enough durum till Dec. Who in there right mind would have signed up that much with this small crop?
          The peak of the durum price was a month ago, according to someone I talked with yesterday.
          Ya ok!!

Comment

Duluth bid/asking is 12.90 CAD

Comment

Careful guys. Are they overlooking the fusarium or "not in the grain gradjng guide" vomi levels?

Grade bending?

Comment

Sounds like they oversold and got caught and now they have to pay actual price. If we don't get some meaningful moisture this fall and winter next year will be one for the record books.

Comment

Originally posted by sofa.king View Post
                  Sounds like they oversold and got caught and now they have to pay actual price. If we don't get some meaningful moisture this fall and winter next year will be one for the record books.
                  hmmmm..........selling something you don't have?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                  • Return to Topic List
                  Working...