• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So Far.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So Far.

Wedding Calgary. Banff blah. Saturday night in a bar called Cougars turner valley. Met the locals learnt to drink double jacks. Cards ton. Waterton park. Then lethbridge. Last night and tonight on a farm stayed near rolling hills alb. Tomorrow plevna Montana for a few days. Regina. Dawson's creek. 14 days before we have to get car back to Calgary.
    Seen some impressive canola and wheat to down right ordinary. Lots of on farm storage. A 65000 acre cattle spread this morning a guy runs/has cattle on about 1500.
    Currently on his deck having a beer.

Been to the farm co-op and a few local businesses.

Only been seriously lost once on a back gravel road that Tom Tom couldn't figure out, close only 5 miles from intended destination.

Keep ya posted. Please add your destination if I'm passin through

The dinosaur museum in wembley is a half hour east of dawson creek, might be worth checking out.

Comment

Harvesting peas in the North Battleford area on HWY 16
      More than welcome to stop in for a beer
      HRSW next week

Comment

Just west of halfway between Calgary and Saskatoon if You're blowing down highway 9 feel free to stop in for a wobbly pop.

Comment

I'd invite you in but the Ghetto ain't safe...

Comment

If you're in the neighbourhood of Torrington there's the gopher hole museum. It's the coolest $4 you'll spend. There's also the dinosaur museum in drumheller and it's the best( if you're into that sort of thing).

Or if you're 90 km west of Edmonton (and have some time to kill) we'll probably be dealing with cows and trenching 2.5 miles of water line in. Harvest is a month away or more yet here but the shop fridge is well stocked. If you know what I mean. 😉

Enjoy your visit to our little piece of paradise in case our paths don't cross.

Comment

Forgot clareholm went to a 4h show.
              Heading to plevna today and the cowboy I'm staying with said north Americas best Mexican food is in harve Montana looks dingy from outside and in but foods good

Comment

If your into tractors, while in Havre, go over to Big Equipment. Still refurbishing Big Buds' there.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                • Return to Topic List
                Working...