• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Plasma Growth Accelerator

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Plasma Growth Accelerator

I have been looking for ways to reduce my usage of chemicals in my growing operation for some time now. Recently I found a product on Amazon called the Plasma Growth Accelerator. It claimed to be 100% chemical free and an all natural plant growth supplement. I was curious so I decided to pick up a bottle for myself.

I read all about the product on the company's website. I was still skeptical when the product arrived but I was ready to try anything. It's been about a month since I bought it now and I have definitely noticed a difference in the size of plants and how fast they have grown.

And using it couldn't be easier. Just mix the contents of the bottle with water, and water your plants as you normally would. That's it! If you're looking to reduce your use of chemical fertilizers or want to grow bigger plants, I highly recommend giving the Plasma Growth Accelerator a try.

http://www.plasgro.com/products/#PGA

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_1169.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	85.6 KB
ID:	777655
  • Reply to this Thread
  • Return to Topic List
Working...
X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
You agree to our and by clicking I agree.