• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CPG

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CPG

Haha maybe people are waking up that oil isnt dead. Great day for those that bought that turd a couple days ago.😉

Who the **** knows when to jump in....the three month, one and five year charts look dismal. Why the sharp turn up over the last coupal days? ;-)
    Last edited by farmaholic; Jul 19, 2017, 13:06.

Comment

Rumor mill from weeks ago has been that CPG is selling a good portion of SE Sask assets.

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
        Who the **** knows when to jump in....the three month, one and five year charts look dismal. Why the sharp turn up over the last coupal days? ;-)
        Cpg was cheaper yestarday than anytime since 2003. You cant buy land at 2003 prices.

Buy it when it stinks terribly! The next big oil bull market coming soon imo.

Comment

Maybe buy some BB too it was $216.90 in 2000 and is only $12.78 today. Heck of a deal lol.

Comment

Originally posted by grassfarmer View Post
            Maybe buy some BB too it was $216.90 in 2000 and is only $12.78 today. Heck of a deal lol.
            Im out on tech stocks 0's and 1's they are infinite and overbought imo. Oil makes this world go round and is soley responsible for the 1000% population boom of the last 150 years. Call me when they have solely electric tractors that makes sense. LMFAO

Comment

Butt what do I know?

Comment

Originally posted by biglentil View Post
                Im out on tech stocks 0's and 1's they are infinite and overbought imo. Oil makes this world go round and is soley responsible for the 1000% population boom of the last 150 years. Call me when they have solely electric tractors that makes sense. LMFAO
                Agree BL when oil producers put their heads together like Opec did in the eighties, it will set the world on its haunches - Again. Oil is the engine but I think in the short term, food will be the boss.

Comment

Originally posted by biglentil View Post

Butt what do I know?
                  Good one!

More people were lined up for that shot than the head shot when we were there. Not sure what the fascination with big brass nuts is all about??

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                  • Return to Topic List
                  Working...