• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SGEU adds

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SGEU adds

God there sickening already

Isn't that the truth I wonder how many millions they have spent telling their lies. What a joke.

Comment

Went to a movie in saskatoon.even there ads on the big screen before the show..it's like holy shit already..

Comment

I have to agree, just makes my blood boil all day long spewing their nonsense. I guess most people that work for government make so much money they don't mind the union taking lots for ads.

Comment

The twisted reality is tax payers are paying for those ads.... who pays the civil service? Government. Where does government get their money? Taxes, Crown revenue, resource revenue....

Comment

sun Union ads are even worse . they need to be taken down a notch but brad seems to be scared of them. they spend millions of dollars cutting down lpn's when 3/4 of them are just diploma nurses who were grandfathered in to the rn nurses association . same education as an Lpn but costing taxpayers 25% more to do same work as an Lpn
            Last edited by Guest; Jul 17, 2017, 22:56.

Comment

What a useless bunch we have in saskatchewan. The Unions. Was a member for about 10 years they took cash off my check and did sweet F#$K all if you had a problem with a Lazy useless Union member.

But their solution is reverse the budget and go back to the old way.

Brad Blew all the Cash and Caused the Price of Oil and Potash to drop. God he is so powerful.

Funny part Brad did reverse like they wanted some stuff in the budget like the adds say.

Oh what a useless group and any of you who believe they don't control the NDP in saskatchewan are Sniffing some powerful glue.

NDP and Unions.

Think long and hard before we go back to being like alberta is now.

Comment

At this price of oil albertas economy is actually picking up greatly. Ours is going the other way???
                The money was blown and the second part is we never did get the money we should have from the oil companies in the first place.
                But man I love that big toilet bowl in Regina. I get on top of those new bypass cloverleafs they're so high I just go around and a around and around looking at that big toilet bowl all the while thinking just think this dirt below me once was worth nothing but made someone a quick multi millionaire. Gotta love friends of friends. Hahahaha
                Until I got sober off that cheap privatized lighter fluid they sell at the rural liquor boards now and realized i m the one paying for this shit. So I kept driving and driving to try at least get some of my money's worth. But I had no worries about driving drunk because I m a cabinet minister nothing will happen to me.

Comment

Unions buying the NDP and oil companies buying Sask Party.As a farmer neither party represents my interests.

Comment

You are right New guy..
                    None of them give a crap about farmers or rural sask..MLA'S will not return calls or texts anymore.
                    Just want our tax dollars.

Comment

Are you crazy Big W. The only part of the economy picking up is the gov't work force.

Comment

Yes I am crazy! I farm so what?

The economy thing comes straight from many oil associations etc. Activity is picking up.
                        The people who were living way beyond their means because oil was an unusual ridiculous price that's gonna take years and it won't matter who the government is to straighten those people out.

It really doesn't matter much because until we all realize that oil is the past rand technology is the future we re headed for a real gong show in 2 to 3 decades.

Comment

Originally posted by Stampsguy View Post
                          Are you crazy Big W. The only part of the economy picking up is the gov't work force.
                          Exactly! I live close to to Alberta in the heart of heavy oil country. Only pickup I see in the oil patch is shutting in wells and abandonments. Patch is chugging along but on bare bones budgets and little to no new drilling activity. Only projects with life are long term ones like thermal extraction in Saskatchewan and a new asphalt refinery in Lloyd. It'll be a long time before sask or Alberta economies retrace their previous steps. Big players have left and now it's up to little players to get in and rebuild it. This takes years. It's happened many times over.

Comment

Originally posted by the big wheel View Post
                            Yes I am crazy! I farm so what?

The economy thing comes straight from many oil associations etc. Activity is picking up.
                            The people who were living way beyond their means because oil was an unusual ridiculous price that's gonna take years and it won't matter who the government is to straighten those people out.

It really doesn't matter much because until we all realize that oil is the past rand technology is the future we re headed for a real gong show in 2 to 3 decades.
                            I agree guys lived beyond their means and are now flatter than piss on a plate. A lot of east coasters went home and aren't coming back. What we're seeing here is there is work to keep stuff going but little new activity because in order to make a well pay for itself the price isn't there. A lot of existing holes paid for themselves last boom so keeping them running is the only cost.
                            Even if petroleum fuel gets antiquated there are other products it is essential for. Honestly I would love to see renewables take a lions share of the pie but completely replacing them is a long way off. More like complementing one another in the near term and eventually introducing more renewables as technology allows. You know as well as I do we in the developed world can wean ourselves off petrol eventually but the developing world will only use more as their economies grow on lower demand oil. I mean we have great intentions to save the world but when some poor fellow in Africa who walks 8 miles to find work can afford a car and drive 16 miles to a better job what do you think. It's like our ancestors plowing with horses compared to a tractor. It's the universal law of least resistance.

Comment

Yes I agree with lots of that statement Wilton.
                              I also think it's s a huge mistake to be so concentrated on oil if it is the case that you can't produce oil at these prices yet somebody is still
                              Producing enough to keep
                              Up with demand that doesn't
                              Bode well for future price increases.
                              Why are we not investing in technology more?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...