• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Weird shit ! Off topic

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weird shit ! Off topic

Is this normal ? If you zoom in you will see a striped gopher eating a mouse ???? Ive never saw that before

Gophers will eat gophers. Doesn't surprise me

Comment

It's called R.A.E., or Rapid Adaptive Evolution.

Common in modern agriculture.

Simple terms - eat the other before it eats you...

Bwahahahaha!

Comment

That damn squirrel probably ate all that spilled gmo canola. Better close the windows at night case. Lol

Comment

That is the perfect example of the cannibalistic nature of the little guy getting eaten by the big guy of similar species.....like farming the STO(Small Time Operator) getting eaten by the BTO(Big Time Operator). The irony is the big guy gets so big and unable to move and adjust quickly enough that the small guys get to pick his bones when he dies.....

Comment

I believe it is caused by climate change and the animals are changing up their menu. Just ask chuck and grassy.

Comment

CO2 poisoning?

Comment

I'll bet caseih is astounded at the knowledge on display in these replies.

Just goes to show that if you beat a very thick skull long enough with the same stick, you can actually beat some intelligence into it.

Bwahahaha!

Comment

Thats a good 13 striper thats why I dont shoot those ones.

Comment

Funny thing was , he really seemed to be enjoying the mouse and i know he is a strict vegetarian , as they all are . He looked right at me and just kept licking his lips . Maybe it is the gmo canola that changed him ?........

Comment

Could be he got into your "weed" patch and he got the munchies.

Comment

The advertisement said chocolate mousse not mouse, dummy!

Comment

Let s hope your dog isn't missing in the morning caseih. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by the big wheel View Post
                            Let s hope your dog isn't missing in the morning caseih. Lol
                            Well if the lil rotter was looking at caseih and licking his lips, it's not the dog I'd be worried about... geez man, where's your perspective?

Comment

Several times, have seen striped gophers eating other striped gopher roadkiill.
                              Not that unusual.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...
                              X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.