• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gona be chilly by morning

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gona be chilly by morning

We will be below plus 5 again if it clears off.

Hope guys aren't spraying peas.

Comment

EC is calling for plus 2 with risk of frost for us.

Comment

Originally posted by GDR View Post
        EC is calling for plus 2 with risk of frost for us.
        +3 with risk of frost here... yard and most everything else will be fine. Coulee 2 miles west with 55ac in it is usually 4-5 degrees colder than home. Time will tell

Comment

Originally posted by helmsdale View Post
          +3 with risk of frost here... yard and most everything else will be fine. Coulee 2 miles west with 55ac in it is usually 4-5 degrees colder than home. Time will tell
          EC just adjusted the 4pm forecast. +2 overnight...

Comment

Starting to clear off here , north wind

Comment

Originally posted by helmsdale View Post
              EC just adjusted the 4pm forecast. +2 overnight...
              I shouldnt have read your post, I wasn't worried but checked if ours had changed this is what I found.

Forecast

Detailed ForecastIssued: 4:00 PM MDT Thursday 22 June 2017

Frost advisory in effect.

Tonight*
              0°C

Partly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers early this evening. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light this evening. Low zero with patchy frost.

Comment

Isn't global warming/climate change wonderful?????

Pig spleens WIN again....

Comment

Both local EC sites call for a low of 0 here tonight. Just what we needed.

Comment

Originally posted by fjlip View Post
                    Isn't global warming/climate change wonderful?????

Pig spleens WIN again....
                    It'll be a miracle if we get this canola crop off in one piece its so behind. Glad we have all short season varieties but not sure if that'll be enough. FUQ solar minimum and this mini iceage bullshit. It could last the rest of our lifetimes. Grasshole let those cows fart everyone else pull those RV's to Timbuktu we need more C02.

Comment

Don't worry guys , I have an ole GMC General tandem with the ole 8 V92 , I will fire 🔥 it up and hammer on the throttle lol

Comment

And yesterday was the longest day of the year. Only got to 12 degrees here today with 5 degrees forecast tonight. Phew! I feel for you guys. It's all downhill from here on out. Furrow if you need backup our 6-71 is good to go or a few dry brush piles could talk to Eddy Match.....

Comment

I'll raise you an 8V71 and another 8V92!

Comment

Lol 👍👍, but only plus 5 already 👎👎 this not fukin good . Sorry for the language

Comment

Oh boy , it's only 10:30 pm
                              But hey record acres , record crops , record yields . Fertilize to that absolute max at seeding 🙄🙄🙄

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...
                              X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.