• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Here it comes ....

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here it comes ....

Radar starting to light up .
    It's a big swirl .

Worst already blew through Edmonton already starting around midnight. Think about an inch but don't have a gauge but mud and wind dealing with calves. Sky is becoming lighter and birds are singing.

Comment

Lloydminster and area got her now. Lots of unseeded and muddy rutted seeding jobs. Even my arid area east of town is frickin wet. Neighbours still harvesting canola and standing wheat is growing. I'm not even half done seeding. Have enough early canola seed to save my bacon and after that it's just feed. I've left enough wet spots unseeded hoping to put in oats for feed. I feel for grain guys that don't have that option. Or guys on good level ground that can't seed. I'm not used to this shit.

Comment

SW of the Bfords getting it to , just north of Wilkie by looking at radar .
        Guys still seeding 10 -15 miles east in good conditions.
        It's a weird day , windy, rain then sunny warm muggy and calm .

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
        • Return to Topic List
        Working...