• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BombING in england

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BombING in england

These ****in terrorists blowing up children it's getting scary. I also read that Omar khadir is going to sue the Canadian govt for 20 million because he was just a child soldier when he was sent to guantonimo prison. It's time to Crack down on this crap instead of worrying about about the environment or bringing in more refugees. I think in light of the latest events there should be a freeze put on all immigration for now.

What? Are you suggesting that the bomber wasn't running around waving a crucifix and hollering "JESUS SAVES!"?

Comment

YAWN! Nothing meaningful is going to happen and a similar occurrence will happen again in another month or week or day. Western world brought this on themselves. They care more about their liberal ideals than the lives of their children, so Darwin says 'BOOOM! no kids for you!

Turn the TV off and continue on with an otherwise productive day. Maybe someday the urban dwellers will wise up.

Comment

Islamic terrorists attack again.....big surprise.

Another day, another jihad attack.

Comment

Frickin epedemic. Europe and Britain are infested. Trump doesn't want them in America for a good reason.

Comment

Yup let's keep rolling out the red carpet ... what a disgrace

Comment

When we say; "Not all muslims are terrorists, but all terrorists are Muslims"; we get compared to turning back jews in '39.
              It's not the same thing is it??

Comment

Exactly BP! When people wake up it will be too late and smack dab in another war in our own backyard.

Comment

Whatever , fukin bleeding hearts want just kick the door wide open - it's all good .
                  My issue is , who pays the bill to bring them all over , plus housing , plus medical plus heating / cooling , food , plus plus plus plus oh yeah ..... carbon tax
                  No one wants to speak the truth ... tell it like it is . The UN has everyone completely blindsided to pay the bill
                  Open your eyes 👀

Comment

Carbon tax has nothing to do with climate change

Comment

It's a widespread wealth transfer plan from middle class to 3-4 th class . Not touching 1st class one bit.
                      Prove me wrong

Comment

Oh yea , I know who will pay ... your kids and grand kids and the toothy fairy

Comment

Simple solution the family of the suicide bombers should be on the hook.

Comment

John Robson nails it again. "(Islam) hates us for who we are, not for what we do".

[URL="http://news.nationalpost.com/full-comment/john-robson-the-obvious-lesson-about-terrorists-they-hate-us-for-who-we-are-not-what-we-do"]http://news.nationalpost.com/full-comment/john-robson-the-obvious-lesson-about-terrorists-they-hate-us-for-who-we-are-not-what-we-do[/URL]

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                            • Return to Topic List
                            Working...