• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wood Ticks

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wood Ticks

Some of us are more loved than others. We were checking out some beaver huts yesterday and one of us came back with a dozen or more ticks. Another person never had one. See there is inequality everywhere. Who knows of a good repellant?

First one on me of the season today..... crawling around on the grass greasing what seems to be a million zerks on the Paralink.... end of season check over and maintenance.

Comment

Wood ticks and politicians are much the same both blood suckers that will crawl up the Crack of your ass.

Comment

A good repellent would be to follow in the foot steps of "another person".

It is a pair of rubber boots. Serves a dual purpose with all this mud.

Comment

When I fence in deep old grass, I put double side tape or duct tape with sticky side out on jeans just below the knee. It traps the little buggers. Works really well.

Comment

A heavy dose of mosquito spray on shoes a jeans

Comment

Wd-40 🤥

Comment

Never thought of using duct tape good idea Braveheart.

Comment

....just pick the ****ers off.

Comment

Tee tree oil and peppermint oil.
                    In a spray bottle.

Comment

Looks goofy but in long grass ,tucking your pants inside your socks works.

The more climate change happens we Will see more and more ticks outbreaks and Lyme disease will be more common as it moves West same as West Nile moved west

Comment

Solid dozen on me Sunday. And another 5 today.

Reading some news reports of severe tick outbreak this year, one guy had 400 ticks on his dog

Amazing little creatures, somehow they shoot for the nape of your neck within 30 seconds. Why they don't latch on sooner i don't know. I am just surprised they seem to pass up on my nut sack....story of my life

Comment

Probably no room there with the crab lice infestation.

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
                            Probably no room there with the crab lice infestation.
                            That was a good one!!

Comment

Never seen a tick in my life yet.
                              But I have seen a few ndp. Same thing I guess.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...