• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Don't we pay enough already as farmers. Carbon Tax BS

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't we pay enough already as farmers. Carbon Tax BS

Jt in my books is a fracking idiot. A No body who comes from a famous father or is it really Grandfather who made his money in owning a oil refinery. Yet they hate us out west.

But this morning as I'm filling up the tractor and sprayer and realize i am already paying for the shit show environment. DEF is almost a full fill to every tank. That tote doesn't come cheap. So technically i already am paying to save the environment.

Yet our idiot in charge will want to tax the tax on a tax BS DEF.

Is it just me or is the world electing idiots and the rest sit back and let the accident happen.

Pissed off in Rural Canada.

It looks like this idiot is up to the old Liberal tricks moving jobs to Liberal ridings.
    Moved immigration center out of Vegerville to a Liberal riding for punishment due to not voting his way.
    Moving portion of National Energy Board from Calgary to Ottawa.

Will the east get sick of him and make him a drama teacher again?

Comment

trudeau should not be doing stuff like that.
      not the only one screwing up

energy cost get used to paying more

and when brad wall has sold off everything of value in the province.
      and there is nothing left to sell .

then we are really gonna have to pay
      until then it is conservative , wreck the place party time.
      burn it down before you have to leave

Comment

Saw fly do you understand how much we get n a dividend from Sasktel. Pay our debt down and figure the lesser amount of interest we have to pay. Oh it's the same. Now the new company pays taxes. And wages stay the same. Circle of life.

Your moron is destroying. Canada and all we get are selfies. Liberals tax country and give it to their friends.

Comment

This carbon tax is such bullshit but there is too many sheeple that believe what they are told. Remember the scientific theory of "peak oil" and we were nearly out of oil well look how that turned out the world is swimming in oil. It's time for people to wake up and realize they have been screwed again by the political elites.

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER3 View Post
            Saw fly do you understand how much we get n a dividend from Sasktel. Pay our debt down and figure the lesser amount of interest we have to pay. Oh it's the same. Now the new company pays taxes. And wages stay the same. Circle of life.

Your moron is destroying. Canada and all we get are selfies. Liberals tax country and give it to their friends.
            If they give it to their friends, I'll be their friend, even best friend. i'll guarantee you SF3, if the crowns are sold, the money will disappear and your rural phone, well let's just say - you will be screwed and tatooed.

And furthermore, why aren't we demanding to be paid for our huge carbon sink?

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
              If they give it to their friends, I'll be their friend, even best friend. i'll guarantee you SF3, if the crowns are sold, the money will disappear and your rural phone, well let's just say - you will be screwed and tatooed.

And furthermore, why aren't we demanding to be paid for our huge carbon sink?
              Rural phones will be extinct in 5 years. You will just have a little antenna on your house if you dont have a cell phone.

Comment

I agree our rural land line will be gone in 5 replaced by a cell type system it's coming. Also why aren't the liberals giving us money for carbon sinks? When you smile dope you get he munchies and them stoners need farmers to provide their food while they think about more ways to get paid for doing nothing. Look at JT we pay him to do nothing!

Comment

walls argument .not now time is wrong will make us less competitive.Then he slaps the farmers with double what the carbon tax would be.Think he is only fighting it for the oil companies to keep us hooked on creud oil for generations to come.Think we are better to figure out alternative energy before we really need to.

Comment

What planet do you live on new guy!
                    Really way out their we have to get out of our dependency on fossil fuel. Hundreds of years of supply but let's quit. Oh and canada has lots. Your a real kind of special aren't you.

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER3 View Post
                      What planet do you live on new guy!
                      Really way out their we have to get out of our dependency on fossil fuel. Hundreds of years of supply but let's quit. Oh and canada has lots. Your a real kind of special aren't you.
                      so who says there is lots.What happens if a part of the other 90 % of the world population also start to drive.?not good to be addicted to anything and for some reason get it taken away.sask power even said by 2030 half of its power would come from renewable energy.So I guess they are from a different planet also.

Comment

No you're not paying enough yet SF3 - you're still commuting from your mansion in the city to your farm in a 1 ton diesel!

Comment

Grassfarmer;

I am so sick of your crap... If the government is truely concerned with the environment/climate then do something real. Raw Sewage into bodies of water - fix that; create a good used oil recycling program; make pop cans worth something to recycle - hell then kids would pick bottles for cash. The answer is not a tax on carbon. Those that can afford the tax will not change one thing... Farmers, truckers, commuting working people do not wake up every day trying to create as much carbon as possible... so SF3 should buy an electric car and still keep his 1 ton to haul/pull - give me a break.

There was an 75 year old lady that has a 1980 Buick - that car is 37 years old; some one told her she needed to buy a more environmentally friendly car... her response tell me how often these new cars have to be replaced... enough said

Now on my second DEF pump in less than one year - what is the net carbon saving of this system?

Comment

It's a total worthless program.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_9495.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	11.3 KB
ID:	765549

This Sums up how most normal Canadians feel. We have one of the richest supply of oil in the world and or idiots want to keep it in the ground and us poor. F$&king morons!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...