• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Good old Trump

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good old Trump

Made a multibillion $ deal selling arms to the Saudis on the first day of his trip. Gotta love selling arms to the muslims, especially to the source of the 9/11 bombers.
    #makingamericagreatagain

350 Billion to be exact. Now if the Saudis kill 350000 people thats a million per kill.
    Last edited by biglentil; May 20, 2017, 21:12.

Comment

Funny. Here I thought the Drama Teacher was doing the same thing a month ago.

Comment

That is the ONLY industry that matters, the F*cking military arms manufactures!
        Great sell the enemy weapons to KILL our young men and now WOMEN, so that we can have great funerals praising their sacrificed lives for SFA!
        Makes me sick! Evil bastards! Every politician...

Comment

Originally posted by 15444 View Post
          Funny. Here I thought the Drama Teacher was doing the same thing a month ago.
          Not as far as I know. There was a $15 billion deal struck by the Harper Government to supply the Saudis with light armoured vehicles and the Liberals were in the news for not reneging on that deal. Trump is the anti-muslim guy though not Trudeau so how does that square with selling arms to the Saudis?

Comment

I'm amazed by some on here that never see or admit a mistake made by a leftwing politicion, but if a rightwing even looks the wrong way he's not fit to run the country. Leftwing way i guess, always make excuses and blame someone else. harper and ritz still getting blamed for everything, if they made things so bad how come justin and new ag minister haven't changed things for the better? How come the lefties aren't blaming them? #nevermetahappylefty;

Comment

How come no one has mentioned bill c-49 ? Looks like an improvement.

Comment

Originally posted by stonepicker View Post
                I'm amazed by some on here that never see or admit a mistake made by a leftwing politicion, but if a rightwing even looks the wrong way he's not fit to run the country. Leftwing way i guess, always make excuses and blame someone else. harper and ritz still getting blamed for everything, if they made things so bad how come justin and new ag minister haven't changed things for the better? How come the lefties aren't blaming them? #nevermetahappylefty;
                Don't you know that we would live in a glorious utopia if it wasn't for Dief, Mulroney and Harper? Anything bad that has ever happened was because of them! Evil people making money to better themselves and their companies and ignoring the poor farmer who should be given a financial share of such success.

I guess people who believe such things must have been indoctrinated hard in primary school that 'sharing is caring'. *GAG* Talk about a sure-fire way to raise a generation or two of completely useless pansies looking for handouts and those who think handouts solve anything.

Did my regular fill up on truck yesterday stateside. Doing math while at the pump. Even with exchange rate, 30 gallons fuel still $5 cheaper to buy across the line than in this country. #canadaisdoomed

Comment

Difficult to give credibility to Trump's talk, looks like Congress will have have the say in most things.
                  Hard to think of Washington policy change that has affected Canada very much so far.
                  Intentions on trade, taxation and environment are still only intentions for Trump.
                  Every week seems to have reduced president's chances for success.
                  Our own Trudeau government may be wise to wait things out.

Comment

Comment

Word is that Trump registered 8 new companies in Saudi Arabia during the campaign. Follow the money.....

Comment

Originally posted by kato View Post
                        Word is that Trump registered 8 new companies in Saudi Arabia during the campaign. Follow the money.....
                        So he isn't a break from the status quo? A Messiah "chosen" to deliver the lower and middle class American back to the old glory days of when America was great? Really?

Democracy is a facade!!!!!

......corruption never goes out of style and no one is immune to it.
                        Last edited by farmaholic; May 21, 2017, 21:45.

Comment

15444 you may pay 5 $ more for the gas , but pay 2500$ a month less for
                          health insurance

Comment

Originally posted by sawfly1 View Post
                            15444 you may pay 5 $ more for the gas , but pay 2500$ a month less for
                            health insurance
                            Would much rather pay equal for gas and a user fee for healthcare - tax the burden at the source, don't subsidize it. Say $250 for a clinic visit and $1000 for surgery. Hate seeing tax dollars wasted on things like anti-vaxxers sick kids. Make stupidity pay!

Comment

I hope that advances in stem cell therapy, Marijuana research and other unknown medical advances will lessen the burden of health care costs in the near future. Don't we all know people getting both knees replaced, now hips? Seems stem cells harvested from our own fat are being used in Germany for rebuilding cartilage. Is that exciting! I knew that fat was good for something. LOL

Australia is going gangbusters on medical Cannabis research for pain control and nerve ending regeneration with many perplexing neurological ailments. I think that I see a little light at the end of this tunnel - maybe just a wishful tinker.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...
                              X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.