• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

conservative leadership

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

conservative leadership

Was wondering if anyone took out a membership so they could participate in the voting process.Or perhaps some are regular members. Mailed our last week. Will be an interesting weekend when leader is announced.

..... a puppet talent contest. Just for show.

Comment

We did, first time we could vote for one.

Comment

We votes a few weeks back.
        Will be interesting to see who wins.

Comment

My man is out, so my ballot will sit in the cupboard. Bunch of morons left, none that can beat Trudeau. I can't believe this is what the party has to offer. 1/2 or more have enough political baggage to choke a horse and some are Liberals in disguise. #blueisscrewedin2019

Comment

My man is out .

Comment

Watching with interest. Not a member. Certain things i do just work smoother if I am non partisan.

Comment

have to with who Oleary is backing.Probably not the cheat in the pack.

Comment

After Harper and all he did for Agriculture and Ritz the Ditz, There is no way in hell they will get another cent out of me. Their record is atrocious, IMHO.

Comment

I bought a pc membership for the first and last time ever. When o'leary ****ed off so did I. It took me a while to get rid of the unrelenting emails and if I get another call from these goofs I'll let them know that maybe I'll just vote ndp!

Comment

You will be getting phone calls every day for the next two years, Never Your Opinion, but , " Just Send Money!"

Comment

Whatever happened to Belinda Stronek?
                        I suppose I could google it.

Comment

Just heard that O'leary's campaign is in debt for $200K, and he hasn't even paid some of the people who worked for him. Sounds familiar, isn't that how Trump operated in business not paying people for work they did for him? Another reality TV personality thinking he can lead a country, but hey some people buy that shit and eat it up!

Maybe the three posters above who stated their boy has dropped out could send in a donation as O'leary's campaign is still excepting them, then his former staffers can be paid. Besides, political donations are huge tax write, so you guys will get most of your money back!

Comment

Originally posted by foragefarmer View Post
                            Just heard that O'leary's campaign is in debt for $200K, and he hasn't even paid some of the people who worked for him. Sounds familiar, isn't that how Trump operated in business not paying people for work they did for him? Another reality TV personality thinking he can lead a country, but hey some people buy that shit and eat it up!

Maybe the three posters above who stated their boy has dropped out could send in a donation as O'leary's campaign is still excepting them, then his former staffers can be paid. Besides, political donations are huge tax write, so you guys will get most of your money back!
                            I was going to respond back but what's the point your going to just keep swinging your hammer and sicle until I cave in to you. I forgot that if I'm not ndp or liberal I need to shut my mouth or you will shut it for me.

Comment

Originally posted by foragefarmer View Post

Thanks for the fake news report ff, appreciate it.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...