• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

seedmaster packer bearings

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

seedmaster packer bearings

where best place to get packer bearings for decent price?

Is there anything special about these Seedmaster bearings?

Comment

nope other than made in china and thats not a good thing .

Comment

Sell it and buy something else. Thats what we did with the one we owned.

Comment

Find a friend that can get you some wholesale from Applied Industrial Technologies
          The markup is horrendous
          *** usually top quality

Don't leave winged up, ever

Comment

we actually like the drill but we have packer wheel bearing problems on the wings from going through mud . so sick of water already its everywhere!

Comment

Farming101's idea looks good.

That is the company that bought out Bearing & Transmission I believe.

Comment

I refuse to put an off-shore bearing into anything! Fafnir, ***, NTN, Timken, or SKF. Even if its in a CNH, JD, or Agco box it goes straight back to their parts counter if it says "China" on it. It pisses me off that most of these garbage parts are sold right alongside OEM for nearly the same price. Case in point is a chinese A/C compressor for my pete. Price difference between calgary pete's knock off compressor price, which at the time was all they carried, and Regina's Sanden was $35! Chinese one lasted less than 12 months and the front end seized up, blowing the main fan belt over Monida pass. Luckily i had an old one to swap out after cutting off the AC belt. New Sanden is two years and counting.

Chinese CNH bearings put into a victory pickup header didnt even last 1 season. Special ordered Fafnir's for something like 15-20% more and its still going 8 years later.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                • Return to Topic List
                Working...
                X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                You agree to our and by clicking I agree.