• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

super duty 2" bull panels and gates

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

super duty 2" bull panels and gates

Hello I am Ron Lynn I have extra heavy 2" galvanized steel bull panels and bull gates at unbeatable prices and I deliver to you at no cost. I also have lighter gates and panels at incredible prices too. Delivery within ten days of order no up front money and garauntee your satisfaction or you don't have to buy. Not seconds they are first grade products and I farm myself and know that my panels and gates will stand the pressure 12ft panel weighs about 150 pounds and are completely portable and self-supporting set-up a 120ft by 60ft pen in less than twenty minutes with 2 people drop pin system and the pins stay in the panels gates come with hinges and 3/4" round and 13" inch long threaded pins with washers and nuts true galvanized steel and all 14gauge steel at the best price In the nation so give Rj and Dennis a call you have nothing to lose check or cash on delivery of product all your going to do is get a top quality product and save yourself a bunch of cash!! Call me anytime day or night at 606-706-9099 thanks and God bless you all!!
  • Reply to this Thread
  • Return to Topic List
Working...
X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
You agree to our and by clicking I agree.