• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

heavy duty 2" gates and corral panels

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

heavy duty 2" gates and corral panels

Hello my name is Ronald Lynn I am a farmer from ky and I also sell gates and panels. I have quality products at affordable prices. My signature product is a super heavy duty 2" galvanized steel bull gate and panel,they are made of solid 16 gauge steel and have a square end that is straight post and the panels in 12ft. Weigh around 150 pounds and are 5ft. Tall with 6 rails, they are available in gates too in sizes from 4ft.-20ft. Also I have medium weight gates and panels that are 1 3/4" steel in galvanized or painted green and they are made of 18 gauge outer rail with a 20 gauge filler rail, all medium weight gates are 7 rail with chain and latch and all gates come with hinges and hardware to hang them with. Medium panels are 5ft high with 6 rails and will hook up with heavy panels as well.all panels have a male and female end with a drop pin that is already in the panels. All my products are first grade and have z- braces in them. I deliver at no extra cost anywhere in the united States. I offer most anything that you can get at a co-op or tractor supply store, but at a much lower cost than them. I do not lie about my stuff and farm myself and know what cows and bulls can do to gates and panels, I won't sell you anything I won't use myself. We're just good honest ole' boys who believe in honesty,hard work and the good Lord above! If my products aren't what I tell you then I will load it back on the truck and you are out no cost. I take check or cash on delivery, no up front cost!I offer discounts for stores or anyone that wants to re-sale or buys a quantity, but whether you want one or a 500,I will save you money and alot of it,I can do that because we're not greedy and don't have much overhead costs not because our products are lacking quality we are just trying to pay the bills not get rich. We as farmers know the market's and how tough it is to make it farming now and every penny counts, so we're trying to do our part to make sure that you get the best product at the lowest possible price, you call and tell me what you want and within ten days it will be delivered to your farm!you have nothing to lose, all you are going to do is save yourself a bunch of cash so give Rj and Dennis a call for friendly one on one service. Call for your specific needs and pricing and I will talk to you and figure out the best deal for you, please don't hesitate call me anytime day or night and I personally guarantee your satisfaction. Thanks and God bless!!

Originally posted by rjlynn View Post
    Hello my name is Ronald Lynn I am a farmer from ky and I also sell gates and panels. I have quality products at affordable prices. My signature product is a super heavy duty 2" galvanized steel bull gate and panel,they are made of solid 16 gauge steel and have a square end that is straight post and the panels in 12ft. Weigh around 150 pounds and are 5ft. Tall with 6 rails, they are available in gates too in sizes from 4ft.-20ft. Also I have medium weight gates and panels that are 1 3/4" steel in galvanized or painted green and they are made of 18 gauge outer rail with a 20 gauge filler rail, all medium weight gates are 7 rail with chain and latch and all gates come with hinges and hardware to hang them with. Medium panels are 5ft high with 6 rails and will hook up with heavy panels as well.all panels have a male and female end with a drop pin that is already in the panels. All my products are first grade and have z- braces in them. I deliver at no extra cost anywhere in the united States. I offer most anything that you can get at a co-op or tractor supply store, but at a much lower cost than them. I do not lie about my stuff and farm myself and know what cows and bulls can do to gates and panels, I won't sell you anything I won't use myself. We're just good honest ole' boys who believe in honesty,hard work and the good Lord above! If my products aren't what I tell you then I will load it back on the truck and you are out no cost. I take check or cash on delivery, no up front cost!I offer discounts for stores or anyone that wants to re-sale or buys a quantity, but whether you want one or a 500,I will save you money and alot of it,I can do that because we're not greedy and don't have much overhead costs not because our products are lacking quality we are just trying to pay the bills not get rich. We as farmers know the market's and how tough it is to make it farming now and every penny counts, so we're trying to do our part to make sure that you get the best product at the lowest possible price, you call and tell me what you want and within ten days it will be delivered to your farm!you have nothing to lose, all you are going to do is save yourself a bunch of cash so give Rj and Dennis a call for friendly one on one service. Call for your specific needs and pricing and I will talk to you and figure out the best deal for you, please don't hesitate call me anytime day or night and I personally guarantee your satisfaction. Thanks and God bless!!
    Telephone #606-706-9099

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
    • Return to Topic List
    Working...