• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TSA

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TSA

I find the TSA agreements quite offensive. The chemical/seed company has cleverly packaged its seed, monopolized its chemical for a price and imposes the penalties for agreement breaches. The producer is left with the production risk and the cost of the inputs and no recourse. We as producers, should either avoid these agreements or insist, that the company also recognize our inputs , equipment costs and land costs. Our investment costs quite easily match their investment cost in development of the seed. I view these TSA agreeements as a seed/chemical company farming on your land with your labour and machinery at your risk. They should at least provide a price guarantee. In most business contracts, every demand has a price that is paid to the provider of the service ie, Garage, Hotel, ETC. I consider TSA to be a backward step to producers financial well being.
  • Reply to this Thread
  • Return to Topic List
Working...
X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
You agree to our and by clicking I agree.