Cotton; We shall remember him

Rural Issues

Tools

Cotton; We shall remember him

Nov 3, 2016 | 03:08 61 somebody mentioned "cyrptic savant" been thinking about that chad was indeed super intelligent and also had a brain tumour at some time or still did not sure. Savants often have some sort of head injury that release brilliance.... Reply With Quote
Nov 3, 2016 | 04:30 62
Quote Originally Posted by malleefarmer View Post
somebody mentioned "cyrptic savant" been thinking about that chad was indeed super intelligent and also had a brain tumour at some time or still did not sure. Savants often have some sort of head injury that release brilliance....
You're correct Mallee. It took me a day to believe this news. Everything I could say has been said. We've lost a friend - his voice forever silenced. Reply With Quote
Nov 3, 2016 | 06:38 63 The ag industry will miss Cotton
.Very sad.Thoughts and prayers for his wife and family. Reply With Quote
Nov 3, 2016 | 07:20 64 Rest In Peace... Thanks Parsley for posting. Reply With Quote
Nov 3, 2016 | 07:30 65 My condolences to Cotton's family. Cotton was one of those rare people that could combine confident knowledge of a subject with strength of conviction. RIP Cottonpickin. Reply With Quote
ajl
Nov 3, 2016 | 07:45 66 I too am shocked and saddened to here of this. My condolenses as well to cotton's family and friends. Reply With Quote
Nov 3, 2016 | 09:21 67 RIP Cotton, always enjoyed your posts, you and Hopper will always be missed by the Agriville community Reply With Quote
Nov 3, 2016 | 09:49 68 Very sad news...My condolences to his family and friends. Reply With Quote
Nov 3, 2016 | 18:31 69 Crusher,

I posted Cotton's Obituary in the thread, "Suicide in the Farm Community". Pars. Reply With Quote
Nov 3, 2016 | 19:25 70 very sad to hear , my condolences Reply With Quote
iceman's Avatar Nov 3, 2016 | 20:15 71 My heart goes out to the family. Rest in peace Reply With Quote
GDR
Nov 3, 2016 | 21:46 72 I have just recently started posting here but have been reading and enjoying the site for quite a while. Cotton was indeed a character in this story called agriville. As I have seen his photos and learned more details of his life and family I realize how similar we all are. I wish I could hug those beautiful children who will never understand.

I am truly saddened with this loss and wish the family all the strength in the world to get through such a difficult time. Reply With Quote
Nov 4, 2016 | 08:56 73 Cotton was one of my favorite guys to read here on AV.
So sorry to hear of his passing. My prayers of comfort to his family and friends. Reply With Quote
LouiseCarduner's Avatar Nov 4, 2016 | 10:48 74 My thoughts are with the family.

Farming is such a wonderful way of life, but it takes it's toll on the hearts of many.

Rest in peace farmer.

I hope farmers know so many of us love you and are there if you ever need a friend.

XO fallen farmer's family & friends.

~ Louise Reply With Quote
farmgal71's Avatar Nov 5, 2016 | 09:13 75 I never met Cotton in person but was impressed by his willingness to share his ideas, opinions and feedback. I am writing this and feeling a deep sense of loss. My prayers are with his family. Reply With Quote
Nov 12, 2016 | 18:41 76 Thank you to everyone for your kind messages and condolences. I'm not sure if this reply will reach you all or how it exactly works. Chad loved the AgriVille community and thought highly of everyone without even meeting in person. I keep going back and reading people's comments and I wish he knew how everyone felt. I am truly still in shock and can't believe he is gone. I just wanted to say THANK YOU from the bottom of heart to all of you. Reply With Quote