Cotton; We shall remember him

Rural Issues

Tools

Cotton; We shall remember him

Nov 2, 2016 | 13:43 31 Condolences to the family...He will be missed...a lot Reply With Quote
Nov 2, 2016 | 14:27 32 My condolences to his family
RIP Cotton Reply With Quote
Nov 2, 2016 | 14:42 33 Sorry to hear that. My Condolences to his family and friends. Reply With Quote
Nov 2, 2016 | 14:42 34 I had a great deal of respect for this man and his opinions.

May he RIP. Reply With Quote
Nov 2, 2016 | 14:44 35 Sincere sympathy to Cotton's wife, famiy and all who knew him. We talk to each other like family and grow to admire each others every quality. RIP Cotton, its a sad day for us.😓 Reply With Quote
Nov 2, 2016 | 14:50 36 Terrible News, My condolences to the family. I have a felling he was a guy that garnered respect wherever he went online and in person, I am sure he will be missed by many. Reply With Quote
Nov 2, 2016 | 15:14 37 RIP cotton , condolences to his family , very sad to hear this morning .
Very few people nowadays are as straight foreward and thought provoking as he was .
He seen things for what they are not we are told they should be - I will miss that , very few people can think like that without being clouded by politics or religion. Reply With Quote
Nov 2, 2016 | 15:16 38 Sorry to hear this news
condolences to his wife, family and friends Reply With Quote
Nov 2, 2016 | 15:42 39 This is very sad news. Always enjoyed Cotton's lively insight to financial markets.

My condolences to Cotton's family and friends . . . . Reply With Quote
Nov 2, 2016 | 16:26 40 you all have expressed my feelings very well. it certainly puts some of my "struggles" in perspective when I'm whining about the day to day issues.
thanks for letting us know. Reply With Quote
Nov 2, 2016 | 16:48 41 This is such a tragic heartbreaking loss. I knew cotton as a fellow farmer in SE Sask, and his insightful posts on this forum. There are no words. Our thoughts and prayers are with his young family through this very difficult time. Reply With Quote
Nov 2, 2016 | 16:53 42 Very sad day for Cottons family and his Agriville family. I will sure miss his reality checks on the economy. Reply With Quote
Nov 2, 2016 | 17:18 43 Wow, ...
I liked him, never met him
My thoughts ands prayers extend to all he touched,
He certainly changed the way I view and think about things now
RIP Reply With Quote
Nov 2, 2016 | 17:25 44 RIP Cotton. Reply With Quote
Nov 2, 2016 | 17:39 45 I know I will miss his posts. He was not afraid to speak his mind nor challenge the status quo. He was the real deal.

Energy can neither be created nor destroyed. May your energy echo through eternity. My condolences to Cotton's family. Rock in Peace Cotton. Reply With Quote
Nov 2, 2016 | 18:28 46 My condolences to his family. Never had a chance to meet him personally but had often thought of just taking a drive to go meet him. Enjoyed his way of thinking tremendously. Will miss it for sure. Reply With Quote
Nov 2, 2016 | 18:38 47 Same reaction - wow!

Way to young for a family to lose a significant part. Reply With Quote
Nov 2, 2016 | 18:46 48 Totally shocked when I logged on. RIP cotton. Will miss his to the point posts. All the best to his family. Reply With Quote
Nov 2, 2016 | 19:19 49 Condolences to his family. He was always either informative or entertaining, usually both.

RIP Reply With Quote
Nov 2, 2016 | 19:32 50 Condolences to Cotton's family and friends. We will all miss his insights Reply With Quote
Nov 2, 2016 | 19:52 51 Sad to hear this news. Maybe not totally shocked though, His post from a few days ago about his health was scary. I was talking to family and friends yesterday about him and described him as a scrapper and a genius. Will certainly miss his posts. Reply With Quote
Nov 2, 2016 | 19:55 52 I had never met Cotton either. Always enjoyed his posts and always learned something from them. Condolences to friends and family, I know he will be dearly missed. 😢 Reply With Quote
Nov 2, 2016 | 20:08 53 This has been a sad and surreal day.

Cotton's and mine like/hate relationship went back to his PillyPilsner days - long before Cotton surfaced - probably about 2002/03. We never met personally; however, he listened to me speak in Estevan and sent a one line email the next day. "You're not as much as an asshole as I thought you would be". Our last email exchange was this year.

Godspeed.
May your family find strength in all those your wisdom has touched. Reply With Quote
Nov 2, 2016 | 20:17 54 My condolences to you, Mrs., and your family. Reply With Quote
Nov 2, 2016 | 20:58 55 They say things happen for a reason I'm struggling to find one Reply With Quote
LEP
Nov 2, 2016 | 21:08 56 I am shocked and saddened to hear the news.

I can honestly say I looked forward to reading Cotton's posts as they always made me think and often showed a slightly different angle to look at a particular issue.

He took a keen interest into the markets and the world of global affairs and we all learned as a result.

My condolences to his family and friends. Reply With Quote
Nov 2, 2016 | 21:20 57 First Hopper and now Cotton? Wow! His insight will be sorely missed around here. He was a cryptic savant. He didn't live to see his predictions come true but I believe they will still. My most sincere condolences to his wife and daughters. Canadian agriculture's loss pales in comparison to yours but it is still our loss as well. He really did pull the pin and head home for the last time. RIP Cotton. Reply With Quote
Nov 2, 2016 | 22:06 58 Our condolences to his family and friends. Reply With Quote
ColevilleH2S's Avatar Nov 2, 2016 | 22:10 59 Cotton's posts always provoked thought and sometimes the gnashing of teeth. I am forever greatful that he shared his time and intellect with us on this forum. Reply With Quote
Nov 2, 2016 | 23:27 60 Cotton will be missed. Usually some
Of the most well informed posts on here!

Thoughts and prayers with his family. Reply With Quote