• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Halloween

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Halloween

I usually take the kids out but was suggested I spend a bit too much of quality candy getting time visiting with the neighbors. Traded with the wife this year and giving out the goods. Had 3 kids so far, already made one cry, might have to take it down a notch. My scary wolf mask from my teenage years just hasn't let me down yet. Scares kids at Halloween and then give the dog one hell of a scare a couple times a year. Wife had her friends over for movie night one time, all you gotta do is put it on and look in from the window! Lots a fun!

Originally posted by GDR View Post
    I usually take the kids out but was suggested I spend a bit too much of quality candy getting time visiting with the neighbors. Traded with the wife this year and giving out the goods. Had 3 kids so far, already made one cry, might have to take it down a notch. My scary wolf mask from my teenage years just hasn't let me down yet. Scares kids at Halloween and then give the dog one hell of a scare a couple times a year. Wife had her friends over for movie night one time, all you gotta do is put it on and look in from the window! Lots a fun!
    Wife made you shave huh?

Comment

For this Halloween I'm dressing up as a happy farmer....even my own mother won't recognize me!

Comment

Man halloween has changed. We had more than 60 and my son had over 200 trick or treaters . Seems in Regina, kids don''t care to make mischief, they just want 5 and six big bahs of treats and so they go to the streets with the biggest houses. We were happy with a dozen treets like popcorn balls and candied apples.

Comment

We had well over a 100 at our home in Regina. Fun evening as some neighbours dress up taking their little kids.

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER3 View Post
            We had well over a 100 at our home in Regina. Fun evening as some neighbours dress up taking their little kids.
            Next year I gotta get with the program in the costume department, I better start thinking now. Our kids dress up, its a big celebration.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...