• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Life After CWB

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Life After CWB

I have not got a blue-print all mapped out just the idea really. I know it must be simple and easy for everyone to understand.Cover all comodities. Not cost too much to administer, and fit in with existing marketing arrangements.

A tall order I know but perhaps all we need to do is all agree to market say 70% 80% 90%, you tell me,of 2001 production.We all know the guy who will try it on but here is where the internet comes in.We all enter our tonnages on a website then a check could be made at random by a neighbour.
    There would be no fine just a blacklist.We would all trade as before and my location could compete with your quality.The 10%,20% we have not sold goes in the rainy day retirement sabatical store I am not shore we can give it to the third world as it messes up their economies.
    Thats just one idea, shoot it full of holes if you like, so long as you come up with something better.
  • Reply to this Thread
  • Return to Topic List
Working...
X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
You agree to our and by clicking I agree.