Biodegradable Net Wrap

Beef Production

Tools

Biodegradable Net Wrap

Jun 26, 2016 | 15:04 1 Does it exist? Won't use regular wrap so have been stuck with sisal. It would seem that biodegradable wrap would be the ultimate. Reply With Quote
Jun 26, 2016 | 22:27 2 http://ottawa.ctvnews.ca/high-school-students-invent-a-bio-friendly-hay-bale-wrap-1.2896558 Reply With Quote
Jun 27, 2016 | 22:38 3 Thanks Sean. It looks like the students wrap would be a substitute for plastic wrap. I wonder if they will be able to come up with a net wrap type. It would be great if they could.
Don't think I will start holding my breath yet. Reply With Quote
Jun 28, 2016 | 14:39 4 Think there is a net wrap already. Thought it was developed by a group of UK students. Market development is still in its infancy. Reply With Quote
Jun 28, 2016 | 23:36 5 You would think a little hook that would grab hay and spin...making a twine as you go....when you are trying to untangle hay around a spindle or shaft...it seems unbreakable.
Hemp....something...anything!!! Nothing more maddening than trying to take twine off in winter.....that's why I try to do in fall...and this year in bales grazing, never did put twine on...just used a baler as a buncher. Reply With Quote