Who's using drones?

Computers & Internet

Tools

Who's using drones?

May 18, 2016 | 09:54 1 who's using drones for farming? I'm seeing more and more of these drones. besides taking aerial photos how else are you useing them for farming? I've thought of getting one, just don't know if it's worth it. kinda neat. Reply With Quote
Jul 18, 2016 | 23:36 2 In my opinion drones are good for farming.We can easily measure and find the problems of out farm.Drones are simply a low-cost aerial camera platform: either miniature fixed-wing airplanes or, more commonly, quadcopters and other multibladed small helicopters. These aircraft are equipped with an autopilot using GPS and a standard point-and-shoot camera controlled by the autopilot; software on the ground can stitch aerial shots into a high-*resolution mosaic map.If we more farms then easily we cannot find the problems of the farm.This is very helpful.I am a student and doing research work in plant science with the help of SCM university and also custom essay writing service guidelines.So i shared my opinion here. Reply With Quote
Jul 20, 2016 | 17:27 3 Just got a DJI phantom 3 pro this week. Most fun I've had in a long time. Will allow me to see problem fields from above and convert to useable imagery. Super easy to fly and use. Highly recommend Reply With Quote