• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ITC Rusling on Durum/Hard Red Spring Wheat Mixed

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ITC Rusling on Durum/Hard Red Spring Wheat Mixed

It's a mixed ruling. No injury on durum and therefore no duties. Injury on HRS so those duties (14.15%) remain. More details when I get them.

from www.usitc.gov

October 3, 2003
    Bulletin 03-033

BULLETIN

The U.S. International Trade Commission has announced its determinations in connection with its final phase countervailing duty and antidumping investigations involving Durum and Hard Red Spring Wheat from Canada. The Commission made an affirmative determination with respect to imports of Hard Red Spring Wheat from Canada and a negative determination with respect to imports of Durum Wheat from Canada.

Further details will be provided in the Commission's news release, which will be issued later today.

Hey Charlie what is a rusling. Is this some obscure curling term I have not heard yet. It does have a Scottish sound to it.

Comment

Its actually a bonspieling term used after too much strategizing at the end of a curling game (usually after a loss).

Actually should have been ruling.

Comment

rain, I love it - loud giggle. Charlie has started curling again this fall so there is likely to be all kinds of gibberish coming from his keyboard! In fact, last week when I was walking by his office, I noticed he was eating his lunch but he was down on the floor in a sliding position.

Comment

I looked up a Scottish dictionary. Rusling-agman with bigstones

Comment

Charlie;

I see some one edited your rusling... how come we can't do the same for a limited time like many sites and chatrooms allow?

Comment

A quote from Charles Heston. "They can have my rusling whe they pry it from my cold dead hands"

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
              • Return to Topic List
              Working...