• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Video: My Farm (My House - Flo Rida Parody)

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Video: My Farm (My House - Flo Rida Parody)

Mature, responsible, motivated farmer from Alberta is looking for work on a farm or as Handyman on an large acreage around Vancouver or Fraser Valley. Ideally the workplace would offer housing/farm for him and his partner and two teenage daughters (around Vancouver or Fraser Valley). Would prefer to work in exchange for housing and/or on subcontractor agreement. Would take care of the property as if it was his own. Non smoking, no drugs.

Extensive 35 years of experience in operating farming (beef, horse, dairy, cash crops) and construction equipmen, garden-design and yard maintenance, experience in woodwork (including timber framing) and metalwork (including welding) and equipment repair.
    Owned landscaping company in Germany with extensive experience in construction, garden-design and yard maintenance. Owned and operated farm and custom farming operation in Alberta.

Also interested in construction or renovation projects, with experience in woodwork (including timber framing) and metalwork (including welding) and equipment repair.

If this is something you may be interested in, I'd love to chat more.
    Feel free to send me an email, text or call with any questions.

+1 (587) 444 02 77 healer.markus@gmail.com

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
    • Return to Topic List
    Working...
    X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
    You agree to our and by clicking I agree.