• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Question......

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question......

Could anyone please tell me where I could find CWB export asking prices posted on the internet? Thanks.

I know that info is on the CWB web site at www.cwb.ca somewhere but I just took a quick look and couldn't find it.

Call the CWB's toll-free number at 800-275-4292 and ask where it is on their web site. Either that or wait 'till tom4cwb answers this post. I'm certain he'll know.

Comment

A couple of places to look.

Globe and Mail has daily CWB asking prices basis port and domestic - same area as futures markets in business section. Realize that the Globe is hard to find in the country.

Western producer doesn't have the actual prices but has a graph that illustrates (market section).

Our website has CWB asking prices (AAFRD has these prices in a data base).

http://www.agric.gov.ab.ca/economic/stats/wkgrain.html

Alberta grain commission posts malt barley prices.

http://www1.agric.gov.ab.ca/$department/deptdocs.nsf/all/agc7137?opendocument

Does anyone else have other sources?

Comment

Charlie;

ODJ has Canadian Spring Wheat Domestic/Export Prices daily listed with the CWB quoted as the source.

Why doesn't the CWB publish these same daily prices on the internet, as we must normally pay DTN or some other source for this info?

Comment

Thanks for all your help.

Comment

Okay, you got me Tom. What is ODJ?

Comment

Oster Dow Jones

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
              • Return to Topic List
              Working...
              X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.