• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

One Earth finally toast?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One Earth finally toast?

Is our favorite mega farm finally done? Heard rumblings they may be liquidating the cow herd. Heard a rumour they backed out on their bull suppliers. With the downturn in the economy maybe they're getting out before the blood really flies.

I won the bet!!!! Another bunch of useless city folks trying to steal away the dream of farming by the real farm family. You can factory a chicken ,even a pig or a steer. But the cow calf producer has to have a heart, and the desire to live and work with his animals. Not dictate from some office in Ontario or any other city far away. He has to have the will and desire to get up in the middle of the night to feed that weak calf, or to close the gate somebody forgot and left open. The real farmer is in the trenches not the board room. As for Sprot and his buddies go **** yourself . You have just made a asshole of yourself and the rest of your greedy little friends. Off to your next adventure I sure hope you did not leave any bills owing behind.

Comment

What exactly have you heard WiltonRanch?... I know that they are having falling behind with their meat sales and that they have also laid off over 15 people in head office... their main beef sales staff are gone as well... kill rates at CPM are also dropping off and its the Bison that were mostly being killed there before Christmas

Comment

Just heard from really good sources they cancelled out some large bull purchasing contracts. Also about 300 older cows come through the yards locally. Could be culls but funny why they come through the yards instead of going direct. Maybe just a management decision.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
        • Return to Topic List
        Working...
        X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
        You agree to our and by clicking I agree.