• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Good job CWB ???

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good job CWB ???

Apparently the majority of the 2002 wheat crop is still on the praries in storage. I don't understand how come farmers still support a grain marketing agency that conitualy drops the ball. This marketing blunder will cost each wheat producer thousands to ten's of thousands of real dollars, good job CWB!!

AS of 8:30am The CWB says it still has not got the initial prices Goodale was supposed to have approved yesterday afternoon.

It is not fair Charlie and Lee, that we are not allowed to know initials and their spreads for knowing what to do about pricing PPO's.

This stinks.... the Liberals obviously don't care much... about those in the "designated area" ....

Comment

Maybe this is why I don't have any wheat seeded this year. The problem is that this doesn't make the CWB go away. They still just sit there and rot.

Comment

I also note the lack of initial payments on the first day of the 2003/04 crop year. This is highly unusual (actually never seen before). My quess is the initial will be lower than normal. Get out your calculator and divide the initial by the June PRO (both based port). This number in the past has been 70 % to 75 %.

Comment

Just a further note there is a 2003/04 "A" series contract call (25 %) on winter wheat (mainly 11.5 protein plus). Interesting there would be contract call before anyone knows payments.

Comment

11:35 a.m. - just received CWB initial payments for red spring wheat, durum and feed and malt barley by fax and by e-mail. No details on grade spreads or any other types wheats. Details on CWB web site.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...