• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Western Canadian Wheat Growers Shut Down

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Western Canadian Wheat Growers Shut Down

Kasro;

I got a letter today dated June 4, that says WCWGA shuts down June 30th.

I am saddened to see the Liberal government has got their way again... give the CWB and it's affiliates unlimited resourses... the rest of us must fight our own money fighting against us...

WCWGA was not perfect by any stretch... but many left wing organisations would fold if the CWB was not around...

And what left-wing organizations might these be? Please elaborate. I might want to join them.

Comment

heck wilagro these organizations are easy to find. Just go to any co-op and when you see people running around with their heads up their butts , that's the ones. You might even meet a guy named Clay Serby - ex-social worker now Minister of Agriculture. He won't know anything but he really feels for farmers.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
      • Return to Topic List
      Working...
      X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
      You agree to our and by clicking I agree.