• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shakeup at Agricore United

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shakeup at Agricore United

I have heard that President Ted Allen got dumped from AU... Also reported that AB. Vice President Ken Motiuk also way not elected back to the board of Directors...

I understand Neil Silver is heading an interm governance committee..

Some are really shocked... how this happened...

ANyone know why?

According to the Agricore United website, Ted Allen voluntarily stepped down from his CEO position. Apparently he is real proud of what AU has accomplished recently, remarking that the company has the best management team in the business. He contends that AU is currently in position to do GREAT things in the future. All this after paying out a 7.5 cent dividend in 2002. Wow, what is this fellow smoking. He has alienated a large number of past customers, employees and business relationships. I bet, he'll soon reappear on the public scene, with either Milton at Air Canada, or with the Fed's Gun Registry. The Order of Canada is overdue, I would suggest!! Ha,Ha,Ha,

Comment

I wonder what his Golden Handshake will be worth? I think that the whole idea of this, and severance packages is total BS! If someone has done such a crappy job to get fired, why should they be compensated? In this case though, maybe its just another "RAT Leaving a Sinking Ship".

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
      • Return to Topic List
      Working...