• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A Special Holiday Season Wish

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Special Holiday Season Wish

A special holiday wish to all Agri-ville participants.

A merry Christmas to all. Take my recommendation about leaving the markets alone till the new year. After such a tough year for the farm community, it is really a time to kick back and enjoy family/friends. Business can wait till the new year.

A wish for a happy and prosperous new year as well. A continuation of high prices for crops/better prices for livestock and timely rains than mean both a bumper crop and green pastures/hay fields.

More important is a wish for peace where families around the world can thrive and have their basic food needs met.

Charlie, and all Agri-villers;

May God bless you and yours, thankyou for a year of frank discussion, honest caring, and the fruit of prosperity from this sharing that I was a privelege to be a part of.

The gift of life and love to and for you, my neighbours, is what Christmas is all about.

God Bless Canada in 2003, may his peaceful love fill our hearts so we can share this love with a world that needs it!

May war, famine and suffering be cast far away, and instead thoughts of care, compassion, and blessing fill our minds, communities, and countries!

Comment

Charlie Tom and all at Agri-ville

Seasons greetings to you all from UK. Good luck in 2003 and hope you enjoy the holiday.

My family will all be here for turkey on the 25th.
      So the important thing are sorted.

Hope you are all as lucky!!!

Comment

Merry Christmas everyone and a Happy New Year.

This year will be remembered by us all no matter where the opportunity of the crisis takes us. Nature goes her own way and all that to us seems an exception is really according to order.

If your not a turkey, we will hear from you next year.

God bless you and yours.

Comment

I must say in this most trying of years, the Agri-ville community has been a great place to commiserate, share ideas, and work on problems facing us all. Even with those I've engaged in heated verbal jousting, I feel there has always been a mutual respect between us. God bless you all, and may 2003 find us all healthy while we're scrambling to find bin room for a bumper crop ;-)

Comment

Merry Christmas Agri-villers!

May the New Year bring to each of you: good health, belly-laughs, time with friends, some really tasty dinners, good debate, good opportunities for wealth creation and a peaceful mind.

Parsley

Comment

Merry Christmas and I wish you all a happy and prosperous new year.

This year Mother Nature proved how fragile we really are, but at the same time made us stronger to plan a better future and the need to work together.

Steve

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
              • Return to Topic List
              Working...