• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TOM4CWB

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TOM4CWB

Tom I am curious what does your acronym mean? If you don't mind me asking.

It sure doesn't seem like a guy named Tom who is for the Canadian Wheat Board.

Rain;

Steve asked the same question…

My name, for those who don’t know, is Thomas R. Jackson…

Charliep was amused that I didn’t say this to Steve!

From the “How do you define Commodity Marketing? TOPIC… most of the way down…

Tom4CWB

You asked Vader why you called yourself “Vader” and I ask you why you call yourself Tom4CWB? If I recall correctly you said on of the threads that you would fight the CWB to your last breath.

Steve;

You are right that I will fight ...injustice... and ...corruption... to my last breath at the CWB, and so should every other person who actually needs the CWB in the future.

TOM4CWB comes from the 2000 election, when I ran to be a CWB Director in CWB District 4.

Steve, if you need to, you can call me toll free 1-866-866-4292, (1 TOM TOM 4 CWB) if you live in SK. or AB.

I am VERY serious that the CWB must follow the CWB Act, and stop beating up on those farmers who are not the "think alike" type, for innovation and creativity needs to be encouraged and fostered, and beating up those who try the hardest is counter productive.

A voluntary CWB becomes harder each day to achieve, because every day mistrust and frustration is chipping away the foundation that remains for a viable reliable CWB in 5 years.

It seems that for all except Jim Chatenay, the CWB Directors have a death wish for the long term viability of a voluntary CWB.

The Majority of CWB Directors would rather destroy the CWB than have it be proven that a voluntary CWB is viable and in farmers and All Canadians best interests!

And it seems to me that every day the CWB Directors extend this death wish for the CWB, becomes a day closer to the point of no return... the day when the CWB is useless and must be dismantled... which means I must fight harder each day to expose CWB corruption, in order to give the CWB a chance to survive.

Does this make my position crystal clear Steve? Steve;

You are right that I will fight ...injustice... and ...corruption... to my last breath at the CWB, and so should every other person who actually needs the CWB in the future.

TOM4CWB comes from the 2000 election, when I ran to be a CWB Director in CWB District 4.

Steve, if you need to, you can call me toll free 1-866-866-4292, if you live in SK. or AB.

I am VERY serious that the CWB must follow the CWB Act, and stop beating up on those farmers who are not the "think alike" type, for innovation and creativity needs to be encouraged and fostered, and beating up those who try the hardest is counter productive.

A voluntary CWB becomes harder each day to achieve, because every day mistrust and frustration is chipping away the foundation that remains for a viable reliable CWB in 5 years.

It seems that for all except Jim Chatenay, the CWB Directors have a death wish for the long term viability of a voluntary CWB.

The Majority of CWB Directors would rather destroy the CWB than have it be proven that a voluntary CWB is viable and in farmers and All Canadians best interests!

And it seems to me that every day the CWB Directors extend this death wish for the CWB, becomes a day closer to the point of no return... the day when the CWB is useless and must be dismantled... which means I must fight harder each day to expose CWB corruption, in order to give the CWB a chance to survive.

Does this make my position crystal clear Steve?

So Rain… when these farmers went to prison on Thursday… I should have been with them…

I feel strongly that these reasons are the reasons that Jim Chatenay went to prison on Thursday… Jim is trying to save the CWB!

So the Good Lord allows me to work on the outside… while he allows other people work from the inside of a prison cell!

I am also a delegate on the Alberta Barley commission, and a former long time Commissioner, now director for Alberta Pulse Growers ... for what amounts to close to the CWB District 1 area.

I work with Alberta Rye and Triticale Association as Secretary Treasurer.

Hope this helps Rain?

Comment

Rain,

Sometimes cut and paste does weird things!

If you want you can look at my TOM4CWB.com web site... it tells many of the reasons I am so passonate about this issue!

Comment

Rain;

It looks like my website has technical problems... I will advise when it is back up!

Sorry

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
        • Return to Topic List
        Working...