• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Markets

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Markets

I was looking around the net yesterday for some market reports. Things are looking pretty good! A lot better than last year, that's for sure.

I wonder if the lamb co-op has made a difference... Has anyone here signed up for it? I don't have enough lambs to make the commitment.

Still selling our lambs locally hanging, but will sure look closer at the coop when we produce too many to market directly.

Probably next year we will be at that point.... But yes, the market has really come around, and I am happy as well that hair lambs finally are not getting the ridiculous discounts for no apparent reason as in the past.

Comment

Got some prices?

Comment

Sask sheep board prices are around $1.60 to $1.70.

I assume you get much better in Ontario, Bez?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
        • Return to Topic List
        Working...
        X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
        You agree to our and by clicking I agree.