• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Postings Missings on Agri-ville

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Postings Missings on Agri-ville

The Postings from Aug 24-September 2 are missing. What happened to them?

Parsley

Was wondering the same thing parsley!

Wasn't sure if it was just my computer or a problem systemic with the site.

Comment

Chaffmeister;

I am really sad that your responses to Thalpenny got lost too...

Could you possibly repost them if you still have them?

They were the ones I said should be manitory reading for the students at the U of A, S, and M!!!

It would be really nice if Agri-ville could just put them back up, wouldn't it?

Agri-ville, how much would it cost to have you dig up the full "Call this meeting to Order" Topic,(before Monday's removal) so I could have it for my records?

Comment

I would like an explanation from agri-ville why this has happened.

If it is a technical glitch or is it something else?

If I were the conspiricy type I might think there was something afoot.

Never the less an expanation is in order.

Thank you

Comment

It's a glitch. I will contact the major.

Comment

Glitch seems to have impacted my fingers. Should be mayor - not major.

Comment

CWB has a firm hold on things.

Comment

I sent a note to support@agri-ville.com on September 3 asking what happened to the lost postings but so far no reply from them.

Parsley

Comment

Parsley: I send one on the 3th of Sept. and have had no answer and my comment also disappeared.

Comment

I talked to someone from Agri-ville on Fri. There was a glitch in the system. They are trying as best they can to retrieve the lost information.

Comment

Thank you for your concern on threads that are missing. Over the past week, we have transferred our servers to a new location and in doing so it appears that some of the postings may have been lost as people's ISPs did not get the transfer notification as quickly as others . This is not isolated to the commodity marketing room and I can assure you that if they are reposted they will be there for all to read.

If you have used Agri-ville.com in the past, you should be aware that no postings are removed unless they are defamatory or threatening (regardless of the topic). Agri-ville.com is an online farming community where people with various opinions and beliefs are afforded the opportunity to come together, share ideas and opinions in an open and respectful environment.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                      • Return to Topic List
                      Working...