Farms.com Market School: What Is A Grain Commodity Futures Contract?

Farm Management

Tools

Farms.com Market School: What Is A Grain Commodity Futures Contract?

Sep 16, 2012 | 09:13 1 For additional Farms.com Market School video lessons visit

http://www.marketschool.farms.com

>

Sep 16, 2012 | 09:47 2 Who cares, watchin hockey is only a waste
of time anyway....... Reply With Quote
Sep 16, 2012 | 14:30 3 Seriously get a life.. Who cares.. First and only time I probably give burbs a double thumbs up.. How about where are you with your marketing seeing as this is a commodity marketing forum?? A noble idea for the players association. Buy out all the NHL teams for around 6 billion and run the show themselves. Reply With Quote
Sep 16, 2012 | 19:25 4 wow jd, seems like plowboy is the one with a life,
there's more to life than just work! The owners are the
ones taking all the risks, they should be entitled to a
large percentage of potential profits. Here's my
marketing blurb " free at last free at last!" ( open
market for wheat ) Reply With Quote
Partners's Avatar Sep 16, 2012 | 20:37 5 Love Hockey.. but these over paid babies make me puke....At least there will not be any more of those stupid Sidney Crosby ads.. Reply With Quote
fjlip's Avatar Sep 16, 2012 | 21:49 6 Agree, absolutely NOBODY is worth that kind of dollars!
Screw the players.
Maybe the seat prices would be way cheaper.
We had great hockey for years and reasonable wages.
$18 Mil for 3 years I heard signed today!
These guys make more months than the old guys made in their whole career. Reply With Quote
Sep 16, 2012 | 22:23 7 Average salary 2.5 per! Really ! Strike! How f--- funny! Stupid fans for buying tickets. Reply With Quote
Sep 17, 2012 | 06:00 8 Its both sides fault, the owners are signing the contracts for outrageous money.

Talking about labour issues, the workers at ford seem willing to settle. Really, 30 million people out of work, and unions think they have negotiating power??????????? Had the taxpayers not bailed tham out they would all be on the streets. Ungrateful auto workers. Reply With Quote
Sep 17, 2012 | 07:33 9 bucket, you should remember that Ford did not receive an "auto bailout".
"Government Motors Corp" did as well as Chrysler. Reply With Quote
Partners's Avatar Sep 17, 2012 | 08:55 10 That's right Ford did not get $$$..They are the John Deere of the auto group..Maybe its because there CEO is a WOMEN????? Reply With Quote
Sep 17, 2012 | 20:22 11 Do a little more checking into the subsidy game for auto companies.

Ford was at the trough too, they worded the help a little different. Environmental funding or something. Reply With Quote
Sep 19, 2012 | 21:23 12 You kin watch a Coyotes game in Arizona
ifn ya buys, a box of cokes, yup thats
right, free tickets on the receipt. The
clerk will give you more for your friends
ifn ya actually tell them you'll go to the
hockey game. Fu=k the phoney
NHL!!!!!!!!!!!! Reply With Quote