• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help

I'm an ex Canadian farmer living overseas and I need a direct line phone number for someone at Agristability in Winnipeg. Toll free numbers don't work internationally.Can anyone help and recommend anyone in particular at that office that knows what they are talking about?

Find your nearest major hospital, take all of your files to the psych ward, ask to see the most troubled patient, present and discuss all your info, in the end you will accomplish the same thing as you would contacting cais, but at least in the end you will know you're not the crazy one when they come with shackles and take the patient away. Or you could phone the ag department directly same difference!

Comment

sk - you may just have identified the cais recruitment center . . .

Comment

Yeah Ha Ha Ha, I'm sure some on here would like me to check in to the nut house, but hey maybe I should those are better jobs at CAIS than many people have!!!

Comment

Location is important, as in Saskatchewan you now talk to Crop
          insurance in Melville. I have no local number. As said by others
          good luck in getting an answer.

Comment

Since no one went to the website for direct contact numbers...

You can try one of the area advisors in Sask.

Vikki Henderson 728-0534
            Joe Cleutinx 728-0702

For a direct contact to Winnipeg, I dug up a letter from a past application.

You can try Maurice Bourret at 204-984-4018. No guarantee that he works there anymore

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...